Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Damn when was this originally posted. My mind saying just do it already on these Dunkmans. I dunno.
Did it, read a few pages back and others were saying 152.00 am I missing something: 
[table][tr][td]Total amount:[/td][td]  [/td][td]-£71.60 GBP (equals -$119.72 USD)[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:

Did it, read a few pages back and others were saying 152.00 am I missing something: 
[table][tr][td]Total amount:[/td][td]  [/td][td]-£71.60 GBP (equals -$119.72 USD)[/td][/tr][/table]
Comes out to $116 for me. I think I might just do it now. KD shirts says The Time Is Now on these Dunkmans.

Ooops!
grin.gif

@lukeskywalker I worked out in my KP out just yesterday at the gym. I ran about 1.5 miles in it and they felt good. I also ball in them. They took a while to break in but once they do they feel GODLY 8)

Yea. I believe it was @dwoodactennis who posted a picture of his elite x's with cracking on the cf wing.
Yup. Every pair of Elite X's I hooped in cracked up top where the CF wing went up the collar, not super noticeable, but still not a good idea. 

XI Elites definitely look like "plastic" in all the pics we have seen so far, haven't seen any type of "weave" pattern on them yet. 

Last edited:
Same here jumped on the DM. The other day it came out to like $156 even with the code. Did they lower the retail price that's why? Good replacement since I sold my X DM for the same price few months ago.

Same here jumped on the DM. The other day it came out to like $156 even with the code. Did they lower the retail price that's why? Good replacement since I sold my X DM for the same price few months ago.
They must have lowered the sale price. Makes up for the crappy MP 9 news.

a quick look on ebay, some big bangs under 500, a few over 500-600+. could probably do a paypal side deal but 340 range I dunno bro
that's ebay, local sneaker groups on FB have been selling big bangs for 300-450. no one with a brain is paying 500+ for them now days.

Had a pair of forging irons stolen from my car :frown: Luckily I had doubled up, but still sucks. 

Thanks so much dude I appreciate it a ton. Iv never used that website before its legit correct? Placed my order already 
happy.gif
im going to go around the city to some of the city gear's and make a video of me picking up a pair of kix and post it on here to hopefully put that question to rest!!...
happy.gif

I'm not complaining about the Paypal price but if they refund the difference or charge 56 I wouldn't be mad at that haha
Damn. Just did the conversion on the 56 pounds. $96 would have been even sweeter for these Dunkmans.

Back
Top Bottom