Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Now sure if its been mentioned yet but for all the Philly/south jersey heads..ubiq is getting there bhm shipment Today. With the gold NSW pair included

Now sure if its been mentioned yet but for all the Philly/south jersey heads..ubiq is getting there bhm shipment Today. With the gold NSW pair included

That's wussup but I'm more interested in what's goin on with the ASG's release in our area? :nerd:

Last edited:
Not feeling confident about this ASG release...

Picked up another pair of sneakers to flip if I cop the ASGs, but keep if I miss out. 11s are expensive enough already, not paying preorder/resale on this one. #retailorbust

Last edited:
Anyone know if any places still have the Miami nights either size 7.5 or 8 in stock? Trying to get myself a pair thanks !

Thanks so much dude I appreciate it a ton. Iv never used that website before its legit correct? Placed my order already 
happy.gif

^^^ not offended at all. im just saying there would be no reason to post a fake site. means I would have to ban myself :lol:

Saw the Hornets a few days ago and was thoroughly disappointed in the quality of the hyperfuse and the look of the foamposite. Thought it would be more holographic on the honeycomb pattern and more glossy on the foamposite material. Oh well, I was so hyped on it too. Massive GR in Hong Kong with literally every shoe store on the street having 20-30 pairs.

However, I was able to preorder the ASGs for 260 USD. Pretty nice considering 210 price tag on the regular lebron 11s in Hong Kong.

anyone know why finishline doesnt have free shipping for the graffitis but free shipping for other colorways?

anyone know why finishline doesnt have free shipping for the graffitis but free shipping for other colorways?

I think they try and get you to pay shipping for a little while then add free shipping if it doesn't sell out. Have you tried to store pickup option? Also, if you are paying $200+ tax, you might want to consider doing a site that is selling for cheaper like kixsquare ($180 shipped).

I think they try and get you to pay shipping for a little while then add free shipping if it doesn't sell out. Have you tried to store pickup option? Also, if you are paying $200+ tax, you might want to consider doing a site that is selling for cheaper like kixsquare ($180 shipped).
Kixsquare had some bad reviews so I hesitated on them but finishline has rewards and ebates going for them. Just want free shipping before I cop or hopefully another deal comes out before then

Kixsquare had some bad reviews so I hesitated on them but finishline has rewards and ebates going for them. Just want free shipping before I cop or hopefully another deal comes out before then

gotcha... apparently, they were slow shippers but they have been much better recently.

Back
Top Bottom