• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i cant wait for the lebron iv graffiti retro

that'll be the day, those and the fruity pebbles along with a whole bunch of the sexy lebron iv pe's

Seller is offering $315 shipped.for the ASG
http://bit.ly/1io1ixm
look at his feedback thou.....
roll.gif

look at his feedback thou.....:rofl:
I did not see that.. Lol. This clown just probably using ATC service and think he can fill all his orders.. He is selling 10 pairs.... Sorry i will take down the link.. I don't want any nT fam to get hassled..

Had that situation with bred 1, although my money was refunded but its still tied up for about a day or two. I did leave an awsome feedback tho- NOT..! Lol

I'm still trying to figure out what "Grail's" people would be copping for $320-$340????? South Beach 8's still going for $1000 plus in some sizes lol

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out what "Grail's" people would be copping for $320-$340????? South Beach 8's still going for $1000 plus in some sizes lol
You can get plenty of Jordan XIs for that much, even less.

Grabbed my ds og royal foams for $275 during the galaxy madness. Grails don't have to be expensive or even considered heat. My sentimental grails are my lebron 9 cool greys cuz I was wearing them when my daughter was born.

Grabbed my ds og royal foams for $275 during the galaxy madness. Grails don't have to be expensive or even considered heat. My sentimental grails are my lebron 9 cool greys cuz I was wearing them when my daughter was born.
THIS! I grabbed a worn once pair of Royal foams for $163 at a sneaker event! I'm not quite sure the dude knew what he had!

You can get plenty of Jordan XIs for that much, even less.

Oh we talking about Jordan XI's that come out every Christmas then restock like 2 to 3 times??? That where originally around $140 when they released and they now charge $185 for them? Show me some dead stock DMP 11's for $320 to $340 that's about the only rare actual rare Jordan's I know of & I have them too

I'm still trying to figure out what "Grail's" people would cop for $320-$340????? South Beach 8's still going for $1000 plus in some sizes lol
Before we start to try to get all extra technical the point he was making was that at the "expensive" price of $320 to $340 people are paying for the ASG preorder they could get a pair of Grail's. If your Grail's are a pair of patent leather Air Force 1 then you can probably get 3 or 4 pair of Grail's right or of they're some Fila Grant Hill's you might be able to get like 5 pair for $320

Last edited:
Oh we talking about Jordan XI's that come out every Christmas then restock like 2 to 3 times??? That where originally around $140 when they released and they now charge $185 for them? Show me some dead stock DMP 11's for $320 to $340 that's about the only rare actual rare Jordan's I know of & I have them too
So, it has to be limited to be someone's grail? Sounds like hypebeast talk to me.

Back
Top Bottom