Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Kix square will have the all stars tonight or tomorrow or sometime this week for all you guys that pre ordered. Hopefully bhms sit at Lenox at least until the weekend. Shouldn't take forever to get here since I'm only like 5 hours away.

Last edited:
Just got the Graffitis in from one of the eBay deals, and I'm a fan, even if they've gotten a lot of hate on here.
View media item 782450

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

I found somewhere to cop the BHM Lebrons for 237 plus taxes and the BHM KD's for 195 plus taxes. Which do y'all think I should go for.? I'm having a tough time making a decision right now.

I found somewhere to cop the BHM Lebrons for 237 plus taxes and the BHM KD's for 195 plus taxes. Which do y'all think I should go for.? I'm having a tough time making a decision right now.
I'd go for the Lebrons. I'm just not a fan of the KD VIs whatsoever as a model, even if I think the BHM and some other colorways are pretty cool, but that's just me. I'd say just go with whatever model you like better and see yourself rocking more often.

I'd go for the Lebrons. I'm just not a fan of the KD VIs whatsoever as a model, even if I think the BHM and some other colorways are pretty cool, but that's just me. I'd say just go with whatever model you like better and see yourself rocking more often.

I always end up copping KD's (partially because I love the low profile of the model and partially because I'm a KD stan). I'm pretty split on this one though. I own like 7 pairs of KD's and only 4 pairs of Brons

Just got the Graffitis in from one of the eBay deals, and I'm a fan, even if they've gotten a lot of hate on here. Looking forward to getting the BHMs in later this week too.

Still can't touch the IVs though
I feel like if they had the same graffiti print as the IVs (not just random scribbles) and it was only on the posite not spilling over it would have gotten waaaaay more love.

^Yeah, I agree about the print. It's definitely not a true graffiti print like the IVs, but I still like the colorway, especially on discount lol. I can understand why some people aren't a fan though, but they're cool to me.

My friend can get me the ASG now for $320 shipped...not sure if I should wait and try and buy for retail.

:smh:

Yea man this is a dilemma I'm having too.... Pay the 320 or take a shot on RD, no idea what resale is going to be if I don't pre order and strike out RD

Well, they're $233 after tax in my area.

Ahh well, only $87 over to secure them with no headaches.

Should have in hand end of the week... :smokin

Back
Top Bottom