• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

So the print and medial swoosh are 3m on the SLH:

I hate the color combo of all the SLHs (except the 8s) so im passing on these, but nice details nonetheless

The TWs remind me of the 8 v/2 SLH colorway
these will prob be my next pair the hats available at shoepalace already and I've seen gamma blue purple socks online but I can't remember where so half the gear is already out for them 

I'll just hit up the folks up North of the border instead of doing pre-order. I hope the ASG will be left alone there like the BHM though. Did the ASG sell out last year? Is Kobes and KDs more popular over Lebrons?
Can only speak to online releases, but they moved very fast last year.  I couldn't get the ASG LeBron X's anywhere online. 
Big bangs were definitely easier to get then people remember. My boy went to NTNY I think and walked away with doubles of those and the kds.
 I remember me and all my friends not even being able to get close to getting Bangs online, the anticipation for the Bangs and the Galaxy KD 4's was real, especially after the Galaxy foams made all the headlines. 

hornets looking like a cool hoopin shoe. even better if you can snag an xdr pair.

Kp/Aways still best color way imo, asgs retail or bust not stressing them that much to pay 300+

post-9525-Mark-Sanchez-butt-fumble-gif-B-s9ac.gif

Thank you kindly for the reminder.... They are young have lots of cap space and picks though..... I'm liking the SLH colorway...... I need these ASG man

Has anyone had this problem with the 11's where one shoe feels tight while the other one fits fine? I actually half sized up as well so I am confused why this is a problem considering how much room I have in the front of my feet.

Seen alot of post about paying over retail on pre-orders and such to get a pair of shoes (ASG). Paying over retail to these sites or re-sellers is just contributing to everything that is wrong with the "shoe game" these days. If you are contributing in this manner, then you should never complain about anything ever again, because you ARE the problem. Also, when paying retail on release day, its a win win situation. If you get the shoes, then great, if not, then you just saved over $200, which is even better!

Seen alot of post about paying over retail on pre-orders and such to get a pair of shoes (ASG). Paying over retail to these sites or re-sellers is just contributing to everything that is wrong with the "shoe game" these days. If you are contributing in this manner, then you should never complain about anything ever again, because you ARE the problem. Also, when paying retail on release day, its a win win situation. If you get the shoes, then great, if not, then you just saved over $200, which is even better!
Nope

Still need better pics of the elites.
Judging by the pics they might have an better overall fit
I hope they do

plus, i asked dude if he would do it for $300 and he never responded... at least respond and tell me no 
laugh.gif

sheit....someone lowballed me earlier for my extra pair of BHMs.....dude got the camron gif.....
laugh.gif

All this talk about the Big Bangs remind me of that day a couple years back when they came out and I had them in my cart EASY on NDC and I passed on em. Smdh. I'm still vexed about it. Don't know what I was thinking. That was the real beginning of the the HYPE on sneakers

peeople need to stop lying. bangs were released only 2 years ago and they were not an easy cop, especially in ny. I wasn't even able to get a pair

ASG this year will be an easy cop.   Nike produced a mass amount.   no need to cop on release day.  you can wait and scoop up a pair the following week

So by your logic: if I can't get a shoe for retail on release day I should not be allowed to buy them, I have to pass?  Doesn't seem right to me, especially living in Michigan with no Niketown or major sneaker places that get QS releases. 

Kicks-Crew is not taking away any pairs over here out of US stores or off NDC, granted it's a higher price, but most often you get the shoes early before the official release date.  Last year I got the ASG X's 2 weeks prior to the release date from KC.  To each their own, but I don't find any "honor" in striking out to peoples bots on release day, only to see them all over eBay for $200 more.  If these ASG's actually released physically around me in my state each year I wouldn't have to resort to anything other than standing in line, but it's not an option for me, so it is what it is.  I would love to live in a world where every release was attainable to everyone for retail on release day, but that's not what it is these days.  I don't mind paying a slight premium to get the shoes I want, so you won't ever hear me complain about pre-release sites or prices.   Plus it's not your money, so do you. 

ASG this year will be an easy cop.   Nike produced a mass amount.   no need to cop on release day.  you can wait and scoop up a pair the following week

View media item 779379
I like the optimism

People know anything associated with any event will resell and will not be sitting, especially for a week. The ONLY ASG's from last year that sat that long were some AF1s and Vandals that I can recall.

And mass amount is a relative term because now when I think of "mass amount" it has to be Playoff XI numbers. Now that's a mass amount of shoes made.

I like the optimism

People know anything associated with any event will resell and will not be sitting, especially for a week. The ONLY ASG's from last year that sat that long were some AF1s and Vandals that I can recall.

And mass amount is a relative term because now when I think of "mass amount" it has to be Playoff XI numbers. Now that's a mass amount of shoes made.
clearly was joking .  good luck everyone !

you beat me to it Grizzly...93.47 pounds comes out to 152.41 usd, still too much for the dunkmans lol

Back
Top Bottom