Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You can tell someone the answer to the meaning of life but he won't hear you if you're yelling at him.
I like that line

And   to y'all paying $375 for the flavor of the month.. you could have gotten some real heat for that price, maybe even 2 pairs of heat. But it's not my money

Hopefully the ASG will be a walk in the park just like the past 2 yrs, walk in get the shoe u want and go to work. LOL im just glad my HOH doesnt do raffles...FCFS is always the best IMO (thats if u want the shoe that badly)
If Big Bangs were a walk in the park I want to live where you live! 

If Big Bangs were a walk in the park I want to live where you live! 
Actually it WAS!...walked in copped 2 pairs, went to work. Got off work around 7ish went back to my local FTL and bought another pair of big bangs...LOL FSR & everyone was after t he Kobe's.

Eas still on back order. I probably get mine in next 2 weeks.. And still not even sure if they will cancel my order

1.KP
2.BHM
3.KP
4.KP
5.KP

Honorable mention: aways

Anyone see movement on their orders from this Saturday? Free shipping.

Anybody got shipping confirmation from FTL/EAS/CHAMPS/FTA yet? They usually send the label has been created update by now.

just got my shipping confirmation from Eastbay--doesn't have a scheduled delivery date tho. But usually when it ships monday I have it by Wednesday/Thursday (Gold Member FTW)

**edit, seen them pics of the Elites and I am SO good. My heart my change but I'm usually good on elites. Only elites I liked thus far were the 9s.... but they didn't release the ones I wanted in GS so it really didn't matter.

Last edited:
I'll just hit up the folks up North of the border instead of doing pre-order. I hope the ASG will be left alone there like the BHM though. Did the ASG sell out last year? Is Kobes and KDs more popular over Lebrons?

seriously do you live in like alaska? lol....
LMFAO! Toronto Canada, mind you why ppl are not copping them is due to price tag of $220 (bangs) just got off the phone with a buddy of mine and he confirmed ASG brons are $260 before taxes so ur looking $295 after taxes SMH! :frown:

Some pictures of the SLH look good and then others just look childish. As in like more of a GS release.

Big bangs were definitely easier to get then people remember. My boy went to NTNY I think and walked away with doubles of those and the kds.

Meanwhile 2 years later you have to jump through hoops to buy a $250 sneaker..... Smh, I am definitely glad I joined these boards, a lot of cool cats on here

So, is anybody going to get the Miami vs Akron on Friday?

It's my least favorite colorway, but I'm going to get them just for the sake of the collection.

So, is anybody going to get the Miami vs Akron on Friday?

It's my least favorite colorway, but I'm going to get them just for the sake of the collection.

I want to for the sake of the collection and I'm also a knicks/mets(don't make fun of me it gets worse w/ thes jets) fan

I want to for the sake of the collection and I'm also a knicks/mets(don't make fun of me it gets worse w/ thes jets) fan
post-9525-Mark-Sanchez-butt-fumble-gif-B-s9ac.gif

Back
Top Bottom