Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damn, I dont like the new elites. I like the original look way better. Hopefully some colors will grow on me. For hooping in, they deff look more comfy.

nerd.gif

Same ish though. After looking at your bank balance you gonna see a deduction of $310 hard earn money. Ouch.:lol: The stress of not having the shoes on release day vs the stress of paying $310 for a $220 shoes lol. The best way to avoid these stress is to quit the shoes game. I'm going to stop buying shoes when Nike charge $200 for retros and $250 for Lebron.

LOL touché. Well, I'll look at it like this. I can make more money. I can't make more pairs of asg's :lol:

If the elites fit similarly to the regular xis that lateral shank looks like they're gonna cause a lot of discomfort on the bone that leads to the pinky toe that you won't be able to break in like posite... Only time will tell.

Last edited:
LEBRONS FACE WHEN NIKE TELLS HIM THIS IS HIS BEST YEAR EVER SELLING SHOES ... Lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Why? He signed a contract. Nike gave him his money already. It's not like he's paid on a per shoe sold basis. :lol:

Last edited:
He has his base contract with Nike, but it's been reported that he also gets bonus money for achieving certain target numbers for shoe sales.

And you don't even have to wear your own sig shoe to do it.

I wonder if that's just for the XIs in general, or all of the shoes and apparel combined? :nerd:

Post seasons look good but they got that pre LeBron 9 Elite vibe. Meaning they are a V2 and should retail for less than $200

But knowing Nike this is unlikely

Last edited:
Thanks :nthat: ...... to think I almost passed on these bad boys :smh: ...... I'm happy I caught them for retail but I really wish I would've jumped on them during the DSG discounts :smh: but I love them nonetheless :D

Once I finally got my pair in the other day, I just couldn't stop looking at them. They took over my top spot in the colorways I have.

1. Aways
2. KP
3. AvM
4. MN
5. Gammas (still looking for a bigj disco :smokin ) so I can add them to my other 4.

Last edited:
Lateral support piece reminds me of the xx3 , looks like it could be a problem for wide footers and crazy toed folks. They do look better in that pic but still look a lot like football cleats as has been stated

Last edited:
Is NDC still the only ones getting the gator kings? Still not seeing them on anyone elses' release calender

Back
Top Bottom