Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^wouldnt mind those 
pimp.gif

would be a dope practice shoe, especially if I can snag em below retail 
nerd.gif

I feel like the sizing issue is depending on the width of your foot (as some mentioned here few pages back)… If you have a wide foot, then sizing up .5 is a better option for you, otherwise if you have a narrow foot, tts is the better option imo… I don't have wide feet so I went with my tts and it feels great right out the box… I've only worn it twice on the basketball court for approx. 1.5 hrs-2 hrs each time… I have a feeling that the fit will get better as I break them in more and more… this model definitely is one of my favourite models to hoop in 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
See that's the thing, I don't have wide feet at all, but if i go tts they're just a tad too tight. I need to go .5 up. If it's a release I really like, i'd even go a whole size up and still be good.

I box at 115lbs. No way my foot is too wide, it's the shoe that's just too narrow in my experiences.

Passing on the atomic orange colorway. it's all about the GK XI.

Prohibitions are dope too. They may become my new everyday sneaker.

Although I liked the BHM probably the best BHM was the unreleased CP3 VII PE :nerd: If you ain't a CP3 fan my bad but I rep Lob City and I do like that shoe.

ASG is gonna be hell for me. If I don't cop I won't be mad but I'll be hella sad on my solo date to Robocop IMAX

But I am not paying anything above $300 for a pair and even that's stretching it.

Then some of y'all like $350+ preorders and I'm just over here like

View media item 779379

Last edited:
Although I liked the BHM probably the best BHM was the unreleased CP3 VII PE :nerd: If you ain't a CP3 fan my bad but I rep Lob City and I do like that shoe.

ASG is gonna be hell for me. If I don't cop I won't be mad but I'll be hella sad on my solo date to Robocop IMAX

But I am not paying anything above $300 for a pair and even that's stretching it.

Then some of y'all like $350+ preorders and I'm just over here like

View media item 779379

I consign with u on that homie. CP3 7’S are nice this year. if anybody can't cop the Brons I would highly suggest pick up the CP3 as a consolation prize. if I didn't cop my bron BHM I think I would've definitely went for CP3

Last edited:
Stress is a silent killer. The "shoe game" is shortening peoples lives. I look at paying the extra preorder price as an investment in my health lol.
Same ish though. After looking at your bank balance you gonna see a deduction of $310 hard earn money. Ouch.
laugh.gif
The stress of not having the shoes on release day vs the stress of paying $310 for a $220 shoes lol. The best way to avoid these stress is to quit the shoes game. I'm going to stop buying shoes when Nike charge $200 for retros and $250 for Lebron.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom