Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Refuse to cop Graffiti even at 150 ... maybe I would for 100 range. Their actually nice in person & can sit on alot of outfits & personally I Love the black bottom, better that then a clear icey sole or a light color like 90% of everything lately. Gets too dirty & depending where your at you have to watch where you step ( at least I do)

Passed on the BHM because Im strongly considering the Gators. Those KDs though are a problem & ill be copping for my lil bro. The way nike is gunning at our tax returns with all these releases is great 
laugh.gif
  Just picking & choosing at this point for what I cop.

Chances copping any of the gumbo pack w/ no bot? 

Also how would everyone feel about a champ pack (If lebron manages to win it again) Containing an 11 & Soldier 7 ??

Paid $310 shipped for my ASG XI's this year through Kicks-crew.   It might seem "crazy" to some, but I haven't been able to snag a All-Star release online in a few years, so for me it's piece of mind.  Last year there were no stores around me that even got any of the All-star packs in store, even the boutiques didn't get them... so it hurts a little to pay over retail, but not as much as striking out does.  

Stress is a silent killer. The "shoe game" is shortening peoples lives. I look at paying the extra preorder price as an investment in my health lol.

As a heads up. Wish in ATL has a 10 and 8.5 left in the BHM if anyone is looking.

I'm going to find my 12 or 13 for retail or close to it one of these days... (or I'll just move on to the ASG).

$325 would be fine but the $20 shipping pushes it over the edge for me. Also the prices should be staggered in relation to sizes. The max I'm comfortable paying is $310 shipped.
nah it shouldnt, retail is going to be the same price sizes 8-18

Demand differs depending on the size tho. That's what he's saying.
well yea i understand that aspect of his statement, but he still said pricing should be staggered

i wear a 13, which is clearly the most in demand size since theres never enough supply, paying more would suck for me (sue me for sounding selfish)

I'm being selfish as well haha. I'm talking about pre-orders(since sole control pre-order came up) should have the pricing to size structure like kicks-crew, rmk, etc. They have been very succesful like that. Wasn't saying retail prices should be staggered. Sorry about the confusion.

I'm being selfish as well haha. I'm talking about pre-orders(since sole control pre-order came up) should have the pricing to size structure like kicks-crew, rmk, etc. They have been very succesful like that. Wasn't saying retail prices should be staggered. Sorry about the confusion.
the $41 to ship from Toronto killed those SLHs for me from Rmk.

Back
Top Bottom