Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i just might have to grab that pre order.. i don't wan't to , but the way stuff happens now, i dont' think i want to chance it :smh:  

I'm gonna try and enter raffles first

Before I pay the premium over retail. Either way, the ASGs will be had.

Edit: FNL isn't actually sure of they're getting the ASG pack, so probably not :/

Last edited:
I jumped on a Pre-Order I saw on ebay for $349 shipped.  DEFINITELY not what I wanted to pay for this shoe, but seems like a lot of hype, and I'm going to be pissed if I miss out.  I'd rather pay more and not stress out on release day.

Your better off signing up everyone reliable you know for some RSVP service. At 20-30 it's better then paying $100 plus over retail. Plus of you get picked for more then one pair, keep it as trade bait or sell to someone on here for retail plus the RSVP fee/shipping. You never know what kind of friends you'll make. I have hooked up guys for retail that have held me down on releases I missed, saved me money on Vegas hotels, and even half off airline tickets! Shoe collecting is not a "game" to everyone, some people are really cool and professional and will return the favor.

$325 would be fine but the $20 shipping pushes it over the edge for me. Also the prices should be staggered in relation to sizes. The max I'm comfortable paying is $310 shipped.

So glad I copped off kicks-crew. I literally got the last size 9 for $320 shipped. Not gonna lie tho I am tryna double up. I want one for casual and NEED (aka really want) to hoop in a pair. Just such a nice cw they gotta hit the hardwood for me but I don't wanna beat em up if I only get 1 pair.

Also, finally saw the graffiti in person this morning.. So much nicer in person IMO. If it weren't for the beautiful kicks orgy in february (bron bhm & asg, kd asg, kobe mp's) I would've copped.

I hate it that I have connects and they are up in my wallet on All Star weekend. I have multiple pairs paid for on the weekend (2 asg, infrapink and white 6s and the ducks 5) and still thinking about my first pair of kds with the asg. But with 1,400 out of pocket...i think I may have to tap out. Especially with wifey wanting the valentines 6 Js.

Maaaaan screw that. Not paying preorder prices. Rather just take the L and move on to the next shoe than pay $350 for the as shoe.

Yea I'm good with all the pre order stuff, I'd rather take my chances on release day and cop for resale if I fail :smh: ....... which is probably gonna be the case at the rate things are going, I'm still tryna be optimistic though :lol:

Yeah I ain't trying to pay $350 for kicks either. If I get lucky on release day for retail great if not then oh well

^exactly...i mean 350? I could do a lot with $350... not hating on those who spent/willing to spend $350 on the gator kings btw... im just too poor #notgettingmoneyboiz
:lol:

I think I'm going to preorder the ASG Kobe IX's today because I'm just about positive there not going to come to my area & I'm gonna do the Lebron's sometime later this week, because there's more preorder options for them and they "might" come to my area I already did the preorder for the ASG KD's my goal is to have all 3 this month

ASG pack will be a raffle here, I've never won a raffle.  It's entirely way too cold to camp outside for it (it was 10 degrees or less last week), I don't want to have to stalk around this thread all weekend hoping for a bone to be thrown.  That's how I rationalized it.

Last edited:
My rationale for pre-ordering is this; I figure I'll try and go for the ASG's via raffle.. and if I win a pair I'll resell this one, if not.. then I'll be happy with paying 350 for it considering the resale value will be much higher at that point IMO. Basically just talking myself into it at this point :tongue:  I just need them in my life and I skipped a bunch of major releases cuz I struck out and didn't wanna pay resale. This is my 1-time splurge moment

Lotta hurt feelings coming all star weekend lol. If you took an L on non-TLO BHM brons, you'll most likely take an L on these. Don't see why people don't invest in a bot when they know that nike can't possibly cancel every order placed with one.

My rationale for pre-ordering is this; I figure I'll try and go for the ASG's via raffle.. and if I win a pair I'll resell this one, if not.. then I'll be happy with paying 350 for it considering the resale value will be much higher at that point IMO. Basically just talking myself into it at this point :tongue:  I just need them in my life and I skipped a bunch of major releases cuz I struck out and didn't wanna pay resale. This is my 1-time splurge moment
I guarantee you resale value won't be over 350. None of the ASG shoes really did last year.

knowing my luck ill use assistance and get banned 
laugh.gif
 so ill just to stick the regular way.. 

It does help a tad bit that some ppl will go after the kd,kobe, xx8se etc first so slightly better chance at the Lebrons online. Sucks if you want more than one of those though

Back
Top Bottom