Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
they are Tom Browne jogger pants. High fashion jogging pants. The whole jogger pants movement is popular because of kanye. They do look funny doe. I found this out by lurking before deciding to rejoin. I was around when you had the UnchartedDrake character as your avy and was getting flack for liking just about every cw on the 9s.

we shouldn't be so hard on new members but I do feel like it should be some waiting period like before or some criteria to gain membership. I remember finally getting accepted. It feels like the nostalgia has left the forum and everyone wants to buy to sell....

MAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! They used to be so heated because I liked the color ways, that was so crazy!! :rofl:
I even had people PM'ing saying "I can't believe you spend money on brons shoes like that"
Im like dude....this is NIKETALK, what do you expect? lol

MAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! They used to be so heated because I liked the color ways, that was so crazy!! :rofl:
I even had people PM'ing saying "I can't believe you spend money on brons shoes like that"
Im like dude....this is NIKETALK, what do you expect? lol

and a lebron thread. I thought it was hilarious that you were dropping pickup pictures every other day and dudes were getting saltier by each new post. Smh good times. What every happen to that cat that had the Simpson avy and copped everything plus the Jordans. Think he was from Pittsburg

Dudes weren't salty because he was getting alot colorways

Dudes were irritated because he was a beyond obnoxious Lebron Stan. He'd post these annoying gifs if somebody didn't like a colorway.

He got banned like 3 times for doing stuff like that

Last edited:

Dudes were irritated because he was a beyond obnoxious Lebron Stan. He'd post these annoying gifs if somebody didn't like a colorway.

He got banned like 3 times for doing stuff like that

could you blame him? Just off topic that was big Brandon I think was dude that cop alot too. But the 9 was hot and no cw looked bad. We ragged on the freegums and cats would die for that cw done in the same execution again. But to be annoyed over gifs on NT is like being annoyed of laughter anything Kevin Hart is doing.

Nah, dudes would actually PM me saying stuff like "I cant believe you would spend all that money on Lebrons, he's not even a good player, why not buy the concords space jams?" smh
It was crazy. now I can understand people getting annoyed by gifs. but to actually PM me? lol wow

we can all hope, wish, think the Jordan white / infrared will take some of the eyes off the ASG, but I doubt it.   them young "sneaker" kids ,  resellers these days will try and cook on everything and anything.   We all know that.  it's ashame, but that's just how it is.   deadhorse
yeah but isn't two pair of J's coming out that day.....hopefully that is a big task for them trying to figure out how to get their hands on two different pair of J's that they will be so stressed by the time friday comes that going after the ASG wouldnt even be worth it to them!...oh and let's not forget it's Valentine's Day

i just might have to grab that pre order.. i don't want to , but the way stuff happens now, i dont' think i want to chance it 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom