Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
OKAY SO I JUST SAW THE BHM IN PERSON AND THEY ARE NOW TIED, THAT'S RIGHT, TIED WITH THE KP AS MY FAVORITE CW FOR THE XI'S :smokin :smokin :smokin SORRY FOR THE CAPS I'M JUST SO STOKED FOR THEM TO COME IN NOW.

the all star shoes aren't going to be easy to get, online is gonna be tough. at this point of time already, you should have a connect to help you out imo

Dude isn't trying to hear me on that 
tired.gif

i notice A LOT of teenager kids wear the soldiers
like those certain peoples who wear team jordans or anything with a jumpman logo thinking they doing it lol.

but at least bron wears the soldiers so puts more status for his soldier line

3 bills
Congrats on the price! 

I hope all of the Pre-Orders turn out to be good....I jumped on $375 for mine.  There's no way that my brain could handle the hype that is already out of control for them lol.  

And I definitely agree with what you said about going back to the X.  The XI is my workout shoe.   I do at least 4 miles a day on a stair stepper...4-5 times a week, as well as other exercises.....and when I randomly switch back to the X, I feel a HUGE difference.  The XI feels incredible! 

Still can't believe there's no utube reviews for the bhm's by the big doggs yet....by the time there is, I'll probably have them already since NDC on top of their game this release

I was offered to buy Gator Kings for $300, as well. One of my co-workers has a relative who works at HoH, so I'm gonna try to get them for retail. If not, I'll just do the $300. Just makes me sick that I paid over retail on BHM and again right afterwards on Gator Kings.

Last edited:
honestly we should keep the sources a lil quiet since we know lurkers aka non-contributors are eating up OUR pairs.... im just sayinnnnn

Lol

When I started coming on NT there were all types of abbreviations and riddles used to keep retailers discrete.

And people definitely received flack for putting a lowkey spot on blast.

Now it's all out in the open and soon after posted on sneaker steal.

People handicapping themselves just to be that one guy who posted about the full stockrun over at blahblahblah.com

WORD! dudes rather make the NTfam strike out to get the anonymous rep from lurkallday69 who hasnt even posted once yet.  im telling yall....hype is high enough as it is.. please, lets go back to using the code lingo. feds is watching. im tryna be fresh as hell.

For the dude that asked about the fb groups, they are some local ones around here in Florida, if you still wanna knoe pm me

Lol

When I started coming on NT there were all types of abbreviations and riddles used to keep retailers discrete.

And people definitely received flack for putting a lowkey spot on blast.

Now it's all out in the open and soon after posted on sneaker steal.

People handicapping themselves just to be that one guy who posted about the full stockrun over at blahblahblah.com
the one that killed me was FNL lucky i was frequenting alot of shoe websites at the time and had a couple of friends that were in the know my only bad moments were my matching/theme/lace swaps lol

Back
Top Bottom