Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol I know man. Only reason I said I was nervous is cuz i never ordered from CG. And I'm excited. But I'll manage. Back to the dope ness that is the XI
City gears is legit. I usually order NB there and some lebron x. Shipping info usually posted on week days, takes about a week to arrive.(FLorida) not sure about how they handle new releases and if they cancel orders...

Last edited:
lebron would have to strap on the ASGs right now and wear them all the way until the game for him to keep them on all 4 quarters. thats the only way he can break them in enough. and u know hed have to overcompensate for the pinky area of the shoe never being broken in.

City gears is legit. I usually order NB there and some lebron x. Shipping info usually posted on week days, takes about a week to arrive.(FLorida) not sure about how they handle new releases and if they cancel orders...
Yeah I'm in Florida too, so I was just wondering. Looking forward to them since their my second pair of 11's

Exactly what I did too
same, i lurked for a while before i joined last week... found a lot of the convos funny to read and  a good place to talk kicks only know a hand full of people in the UK I can reall talk to bout kicks so good outlet 

I really want to like soldiers but they've always been enh

LeBron makes em look good on court, but I would never wear em casually.

Gonna be online or bust for ASGs for me, no retail release in New Zealand. :frown: Funny tho, even with international shipping it's still be about what retail here would be haha. Unless I get hit with those customs charges...

Last edited:

not even for $108 shipped? 
wink.gif
I wouldn't even cop for free. They're that garbage IMO.

My only consolation was they didn't have my size. Size 15 is such a pain.

Luckily, I found a DS pair last week, and for retail...

Who'd thought I'd be happy to ONLY pay $200 :lol:

same, i lurked for a while before i joined last week... found a lot of the convos funny to read and  a good place to talk kicks only know a hand full of people in the UK I can reall talk to bout kicks so good outlet 

I think I lurked for like two months before making an account. Cheers though and welcome.

BHMs look great up there! Gonna regret passing but if I get ASG I'll be good

I went back to my X elites after hooping in my KPs last time, X actually was less comfy to me. Back to the KP!

Back
Top Bottom