Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I know it's way early, but interested to see what direction nike will take with the lebron 12's. As far as material and the way they design em/. No way they piss Bron off two years in a row lol

Well not piss him off necessarily , because from what I understand he loves the look and material wise it's top of the line. But it has to mold to the food in essence

broke down and after a long day of work copped the BHM for $275 shipped had a few ebay bucks that i didn't remember i had. so all and all i cant complain

I went back to my X elites after hooping in my KPs last time, X actually was less comfy to me. Back to the KP!
That's why you know you're gonna end up with 3 pairs of BHMs down the line...
I kinda regret paying resale for that 2nd pair already. I can get ID's for around $200ish after coupon and cash back, forgot about that. 2 pairs ID for $400 > 1 BHM $275 
sick.gif

wasn't looking to cop these BHM's, but when I saw them in person I just had to...these are nice...I will throw purple laces on them...

Last edited:
Just came from the mall not too many heads there lookin for the BHM's. Basically everybody that came in looking for the BHM's got em. More than likely everybody loading up for ASG weekend and the Infrared... errr Infrapink VI's or the Tiffs. Here's my pick ups from tonight :nthat:

View media item 779594

Quick question, if I was to order a pair from FTL, then order the same pair from an affiliate I should be good right?

How long did BHM last on NDC?

I'm just curious because I strolled into Nike Las Vegas a few hours ago and they still had pairs on the wall.

Don't really think these were too hard to get if you wanted them.

Last edited by a moderator:
:smokin
How long did BHM last on NDC?

I'm just curious because I strolled into Nike Las Vegas a few hours ago and they still had pairs on the wall.

Don't really think these were too hard to get if you wanted them.

Lasted maybe 20 or so mins before NDC dropped the "Sold Out" tweet.

Pretty long time for a hyped/themed shoe these days.

If you really wanted a pair, chances are you got 'em.

The sodium levels will increase in 2 weeks tho... :nerd:

View media item 779727
:smokin

Last edited:
Entered my first raffle @ two HOH in the Boston area. I normally work evening so I never have time to enter them. I was off for my birthday so I went to check out some kicks and randomly entered both raffles for the Bron and KDs. Won a raffle for the BHM Brons at one store and won the KDs at another. IMO BHM and KPs are easily the best CWs thus far. I really dig the hits of gold on the shoe. Especially on the laces and lace tips.

I know theres going to heads who don't even own one pair of Brons yet trying to cop just off the GITD gimmick alone. I myself like the contrast of egglpant on the hyperfuse and white/greenish contrast from the posite. The clash of colors on the sole is a nice NOLA Mardi gras look to it. Its a well executed concept on an already well designed shoe....CAN'T WAIT!

Back
Top Bottom