Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
People should chill on the 'link expose' criticism...Same thing happened in the Black/red 1s thread.These forums should be all about helping out and bringing info up.Im not gonna blame ANYONE that keeps to himself whatever info he wants.But blaming someone that shares info...?Nah.Thats reaching.

This.
If you choose to not share info that's cool. Just don't discourage those that want to share from helping. We all need a little help sometimes.

Cant wait for the All Star Game Gator Kings to drop!
Hopefully Bron wears them ALL GAME, so we can see how dope they look while he plays.....wearing those garbage All star game jerseys...smh

I'm fairly new and I appreciate all the help I get on here, I'll always help if I can. We're all gonna need help for the ASG though. My connect has my pair on lock but getting it for 260 hurt lol

I'm fairly new and I appreciate all the help I get on here, I'll always help if I can. We're all gonna need help for the ASG though. My connect has my pair on lock but getting it for 260 hurt lol

$260 isn't bad at all tho when u consider the stress saved and stuff like that.

$260 isn't bad at all tho when u consider the stress saved and stuff like that.
ABSOLUTELY!!!

Sing me up for that price right now!!!
nerd.gif

I'm just Glad the ASG drop on a school day, and that them J's drop the next day. May camp for like an hour 1 or 2 like last year. The high school beast will be out for them J's come sat like last year. I was pissed cause i wanted no part of them Joker's or Crimson's all i wanted was some bark posits ASG last year on sat madness and hooliganism. Compared to the very chill ASG pack release the day before on a Friday morning in and out was possible to cop multiples as well. 

Hoping the All Star Games are a easy cop seeing how they release on a Friday & most people are eyeing those J's

Hoping the All Star Games are a easy cop seeing how they release on a Friday & most people are eyeing those J's
yeah true the 6's will take some heat of the all star pack... as long as i wake up by 8 i should be fine as lebrons dont really sellout fast in the UK. Footlocker still got the size run in BHM,s miami nights and few others in the europe lol but i still wont risk  waking up late for the for ASG tho

we can all hope, wish, think the Jordan white / infrared will take some of the eyes off the ASG, but I doubt it.   them young "sneaker" kids ,  resellers these days will try and cook on everything and anything.   We all know that.  it's ashame, but that's just how it is.   deadhorse

Is bruh wearing leggins in that first pic?

they are Tom Browne jogger pants. High fashion jogging pants. The whole jogger pants movement is popular because of kanye. They do look funny doe. I found this out by lurking before deciding to rejoin. I was around when you had the UnchartedDrake character as your avy and was getting flack for liking just about every cw on the 9s.

we shouldn't be so hard on new members but I do feel like it should be some waiting period like before or some criteria to gain membership. I remember finally getting accepted. It feels like the nostalgia has left the forum and everyone wants to buy to sell....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom