Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those soldiers are dope in terms of the cw and execution but if I had a million dollars laying around I still wouldn't buy a pair lol I mean we are talking bout the team Lebrons not the signature shoe but team Lebrons hahahaha

I hope the BHM prices dip a little soon. I'd be down for 275 for a pair later. Right now it's ASGs all on my mind.

Not hating but I wish newcomers would post BEFORE they use the info to go out and cop kicks. Join the convo not just flaunt the come ups. Especially since they got the where from here.

I really want to like soldiers but they've always been enh

Last edited:
lebron's gonna be wearing the soldiers for the playoffs and nike will be releasing XI elites for 300 at the same time
laugh.gif

these black patent soldiers he has on now is fire.

Not hating but I wish newcomers would post BEFORE they use the info to go out and cop kicks. Join the convo not just flaunt the come ups. Especially since they got the where from here.

I really want to like soldiers but they've always been enh

I honestly lurked for a while before starting to contribute. Wasn't comfortable being that new guy contributing to convos. I took the time to get comfy, learn some things, and found a topic I was pretty good at before contributing.

I missed out on the bday bron IVs for sub $100 years ago because I didn't know what ndc meant and was too shy to ask.

Last edited:
Has there been any press regarding Bron going away from the XI AGAIN? All I remember is seeing that whatever the problem was was fixed for good and he would be in the XI full time for the remainder of the season. Story really is wild to me

Missed out on the BHMs, which sucks because I really wanted a pair.

Might pick up the Prohibitions to sooth the pain.
laugh.gif

Gator Kings are dope, but a long shot for me to cop.

Those ASG.... WOW.... Only XI I didn't pick up were the AVM and the Gamma.... Bron might hate the shoe but I sure like them..... Hopefully a decent pre order pops up that way There's no worries sat morning

Back
Top Bottom