Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Definitely not a fan of your posts. The negativity had no end.

Sorry about that bro. I just tend to see a lot of bickering and complaints on here about bots or striking out when the problems can be solved. I guess I'll try to be more "positive" in the future (however that's possible).

I guarantee you resale value won't be over 350. None of the ASG shoes really did last year.
It's a new year, these shoes are way sicker and the game has changed. It seems as if theres more resellers/hypebeasts nowadays. I predict them being higher than 350 for resale. I don't want them to be, but I'm jus tryna keep it real. I guess we'll have to just wait and see.

Definitely not a fan of your posts. The negativity had no end.

Sorry about that bro. I just tend to see a lot of bickering and complaints on here about bots or striking out when the problems can be solved. I guess I'll try to be more "positive" in the future (however that's possible).

All is good. It's all about approach at the end of the day and not everyone is on board with bots.
You can tell someone the answer to the meaning of life but he won't hear you if you're yelling at him.

I hear you but this years All Star game shoes have twice the hype though :smh:

Every year it seems like the hype has doubled from the year before.

It's a vicious cycle and we're the ones that make it that way.

As much as I like both the ASG LeBrons and Kobes, if I can't get em for retail, on to the next...

I have too many damn shoes already that I've never worn. :smh:

I thought the galaxy pack had more hype and demand than the area72 pack to be honest. Look up the prices of each shoe today and there is a significant gap still.

I hear you but this years All Star game shoes have twice the hype though
mean.gif
twice the hype?
ohwell.gif
idk about that.

there's always hype around all star weekend when it comes to the shoes. resell for the shoes last year all star aren't high anymore and even the galaxy pack ones don't go for crazy prices anymore. these are gonna be at 300-350 if you strike out on retail.

I thought the galaxy pack had more hype and demand than the area72 pack to be honest. Look up the prices of each shoe today and there is a significant gap still.

LeBron ASG 9 and KD IV ASG are leaps and bounds better than any ASG Nike has put out lately... IMO.

Seems like many were scrambling for last year's Area 72 pack because of the resell prices of the previous year's ASG Galaxy pack.

Now, $350 is being justified by some as an ok preorder price, when the thought of $2 bills turned our stomachs when we learned of the XIs initial pricepoint.

"TREE FIDDY?!?"

View media item 780637

Last edited:

$325 would be fine but the $20 shipping pushes it over the edge for me. Also the prices should be staggered in relation to sizes. The max I'm comfortable paying is $310 shipped.
nah it shouldnt, retail is going to be the same price sizes 8-18
Demand differs depending on the size tho. That's what he's saying.
well yea i understand that aspect of his statement, but he still said pricing should be staggered

i wear a 13, which is clearly the most in demand size since theres never enough supply, paying more would suck for me (sue me for sounding selfish)

It does help a tad bit that some ppl will go after the kd,kobe, xx8se etc first so slightly better chance at the Lebrons online. Sucks if you want more than one of those though
Yup im hoping the other drops will increase my odds, brons are the only release I want. If not I don't see resell being over 350 either. 300 for sure

Last edited:
Lots of preorders on eBay for 320 shipped
Just no guarantee of a lock

Look! You want the shoe? Buy the shoe. Do what you have to get the shoe. But me personally (like it really matters to most but for the person whom it may help ease some tension) Don't sell yourself short. Like all the shoes in my closet are shoes I wanted. No one swayed me to purchase an hype pair of shoes because it was all the hype so it's hard for me when someone says sell some old shoes I'm like wtf! But to each it's own. I know time and effort is worth far more than any dollar hence "irreplaceable". If I like a shoe enough there is a certain insane amount I would spend for a shoe of my liking, personal grail status if you'd like. It will only get worst.

Last edited:
Sorry if posted already , but saw it on fb and thought I d share

Chicago Shop Saint Alfred still has the Nike Lebron 11 ‪#‎BHM‬ available for retail plus shipping. Call them to order 7734867159

Source : Modern Notoriety

Chicago Shop Saint Alfred still has the Nike Lebron 11 ‪#‎BHM‬ available for retail plus shipping. Call them to order 7734867159

No 12 or 13 FYI

answer pm!

still waiting on my NDC shipping confirmation. hopefully they don't cancel! anyone else still waiting?

Paid $310 shipped for my ASG XI's this year through Kicks-crew.   It might seem "crazy" to some, but I haven't been able to snag a All-Star release online in a few years, so for me it's piece of mind.  Last year there were no stores around me that even got any of the All-star packs in store, even the boutiques didn't get them... so it hurts a little to pay over retail, but not as much as striking out does.  

Back
Top Bottom