• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Is beastkicks.com legit?
I'm gonna say no if they're calling themselves the Replica Super Center
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Has the 11s sizing changed? 

A kings pride 8.5 was a little tight, i would get a 9 for next purchase, but i heard these new models run truer to size. What do you guys think? go 9 or stick 8.5?

I hoop at school so I wouldn't want any heel slippage.

Thoughts?

Has the 11s sizing changed? 

A kings pride 8.5 was a little tight, i would get a 9 for next purchase, but i heard these new models run truer to size. What do you guys think? go 9 or stick 8.5?
I hoop at school so I wouldn't want any heel slippage.

Thoughts?

In my experience tts if you don't want heel slippage. I hoop in mine as well. I'm a 9 and a 9.5 may have felt better out the box on my toes, but there was a little heel slippage.

Last edited:
QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST BHM SHOE NIKE HAS EVER RELEASED.

Agreed. I'd say last year's Hyperposites, but those weren't released other than that Aundrel Mills drop of the PE. Kobe and KDs from last year get an honorable mention.

i guess eastbays new thing is to have your shoes back ordered 

yeah whats this about, every shoe they released today is "backordered" is this eastbay speak for overstock? they claim unsold shoes from retail stores next week to complete these "backorders"?
this has been the case for a few releases now.. i wonder what's going on 
It's actually been that way on and off for years.

In my experience tts if you don't want heel slippage. I hoop in mine as well. I'm a 9 and a 9.5 may have felt better out the box on my toes, but there was a little heel slippage.
If you weren't to hoop in them & just wear them casually, would you stick with 9.5 or 9?

My pair is gonna see more casual wear than hardwood. 

Thanks!

If you weren't to hoop in them & just wear them casually, would you stick with 9.5 or 9?

My pair is gonna see more casual wear than hardwood. 

Thanks!

Guess it comes down to personal preference. I get all mine in a 9 regardless, casual or hoop. Generally when I rock em casually I don't lace em as tight so I still need a 9 to prevent heel slip.

When I wear a 15 I just need a tiny bit of pressure from the laces on the tongue and I get no slippage (casual, not ball)

Anybody got shipping confirmation from FTL/EAS/CHAMPS/FTA yet? They usually send the label has been created update by now.

I feel like the sizing issue is depending on the width of your foot (as some mentioned here few pages back)… If you have a wide foot, then sizing up .5 is a better option for you, otherwise if you have a narrow foot, tts is the better option imo… I don't have wide feet so I went with my tts and it feels great right out the box… I've only worn it twice on the basketball court for approx. 1.5 hrs-2 hrs each time… I have a feeling that the fit will get better as I break them in more and more… this model definitely is one of my favourite models to hoop in 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know every one love the 8s but these 11s are the best lebrons to date IMO .. Love how they feel after u break them in. I'm 5 in so far..

Back
Top Bottom