Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The maroon upper on these though...
nerd.gif

I just drop the $344 for the ASG/GK on preorder. I just knew it would be virtually impossible for me to get them in my area considering they've never received any ASG shoes in mens and NDC is a joke to me now since the age of the bots. Even if NDC cancels the order eventually for people using a bot that still doesn't help me, because I don't know when they'll restock.
Anyways I've preordered the ASG KD's, Kobe's, & Lebron's now so I'm gonna chill until a promising pair of EXT's drops.
The first time I've ever bought the whole ASG pack

Post seasons look good but they got that pre LeBron 9 Elite vibe. Meaning they are a V2 and should retail for less than $200

But knowing Nike this is unlikely
When has Nike ever created an "elite" post-season version of a signature shoe and charged less for it? 

Spoke to a footaction rep yesterday he said their system has the as lebrons coming up in gs sizes but no men's yet but that they should be receiving those as well.

Walked into NTSM last night after the super bowl and picked up the BHM 11s in a 11.5. Seems like they have a few sizes left.

we should reset the polls to add in the prohibition, bhm, asg, SLH, the elites are alright but the price tag is gonna be nike sense and not common sense and the elite homes disappeared before markdowns atleast everwhere I saw

Last edited:
This may be a shock to hear but the BHM did not instantly sellout across the world like most imagined. You may be able to grab a pair at retail if you look around. ASG will be very similar, won't be a 1st day sellout.

Hopefully the ASG will be a walk in the park just like the past 2 yrs, walk in get the shoe u want and go to work. LOL im just glad my HOH doesnt do raffles...FCFS is always the best IMO (thats if u want the shoe that badly)

Need to see more pictures of the Elites. They kind of look like a takedown of the regular 11's from those pictures. Lebron must really hate all those posite materials on the 11's.

Back
Top Bottom