Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
BHM Brons are sitting in some areas of the US.   Sometimes it's good to live out in no man's land where sneakers are not even a priority to most

BHM Brons are sitting in some areas of the US.   Sometimes it's good to live out in no man's land where sneakers are not even a priority to most
BHM LeBrons are sitting here in Atlanta, too. Lots of good sizes left still at Nike Lenox and City Gear Lenox. I'm sure at other places, too.

BHM LeBrons are sitting here in Atlanta, too. Lots of good sizes left still at Nike Lenox and City Gear Lenox. I'm sure at other places, too.
That's crazy... I don't know any places in Tampa that got bhms except the HoH and they sold out on RD.

I'm surprised considering Atlanta is the black Mecca. I'm also black if that matters.

Hey guys long time lurker around these fourms I was just wondering if you could help me out I bid on some lebrons on ebay and won them could you guys help me verify if they are legit? I think they are Id's because thats not a gr colorway http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-Lebron...hvgjaf%2B8M0ZvxMmAhl4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Also how much is the going rate for a pair of forging irons ds lebron 11 size 8? If been seeing all shorts of prices. Thanks hope to be able to help you guys out in my area sneakers don't usually sell out as fast.

Hey guys long time lurker around these fourms I was just wondering if you could help me out I bid on some lebrons on ebay and won them could you guys help me verify if they are legit? I think they are Id's because thats not a gr colorway http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-Lebron...hvgjaf%2B8M0ZvxMmAhl4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Also how much is the going rate for a pair of forging irons ds lebron 11 size 8? If been seeing all shorts of prices. Thanks hope to be able to help you guys out in my area sneakers don't usually sell out as fast.
The fact that you won them for $76, dude is going to scam you or they are reps.

Bro sorry but those are fake.... Avoid vague descriptions like that.... hope you didn't depend the payment...

Yeah I bid on it when it had like 10 hours left since I thought I would get outbid but I didn't. I messaged the seller but no reply? What can I do? Is it possible for me just to not pay? I feel like a fool 
mean.gif

Yeah I bid on it when it had like 10 hours left since I thought I would get outbid but I didn't. I messaged the seller but no reply? What can I do? Is it possible for me just to not pay? I feel like a fool :smh:
I've seen that on some site that sells replicas a few weeks ago when I was googling for some images.

Some people consider paying $100 dollars for a pair of shoes to be ridiculous & to pay $200 dollars for an shoe to be sheer insanity. My point is there's no justification in paying X amount of dollars for resell or for paying X amount for retail. If you have the money & if it won't hurt you financially or even if it's something you may have to sacrifice for, get what you want! Where paying, lets use an easy number for discount situations, $150 plus for a pair of shoes multiple times, in different colors. If money was a "huge" issue for any of us there's PLENTY of other brands out there we could chose from & purchase shoes for under $100, but we don't because we like the style, technology, performance, & exclusivity that Nike brings to the table. My point is saying "hey I won't pay more than $200 for a pair of XI's" really holds no relevance because your still paying $200 for a pair of shoes for casual or recreational purposes. So $200 plus (taxes) or $300 plus (resell) what's it really matter? Both prices are excessive at the end of the day

Look what the post man just dropped off:

Bonus for the NYC snowy weather:

Light show:

Can't wait to rock these and BHM has shot to the top as favorite colorway (for the moment lmao)

Seller just replied back saying they are not Id but they are authentic so according to him Im buying a unreleased/sample for only 76 
roll.gif

I am already contacting ebay I still feel like a fool for bidding on them.

check your order status. my order updated to COMPLETE today tho clicking the actual order gives a website error. probably means we will get an order update email tomorrow.
Dope. Much appreciated J. Checked it a few hours ago and still said processed. Checked it now, and it says complete. Made my night :smile:

Back
Top Bottom