Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm still trying to figure out what "Grail's" people would cop for $320-$340????? South Beach 8's still going for $1000 plus in some sizes lol
Before we start to try to get all extra technical the point he was making was that at the "expensive" price of $320 to $340 people are paying for the ASG preorder they could get a pair of Grail's. If your Grail's are a pair of patent leather Air Force 1 then you can probably get 3 or 4 pair of Grail's right
true, doesn't have to be Ds or expensive just the shoe you really like. Mine is the tour yellow 4's, can't afford ds but copped preowned for $110..

So, it has to be limited to be someone's grail? Sounds like hypebeast talk to me.

Hypebeast talk? The first shoe you mentioned was the most hyped shoe that literally drops every year around Christmas time the Notorious Jordan XI's but call me what you want lol I know what I'm sitting on in my collection

Hypebeast talk? The first shoe you mentioned was the most hyped shoe that literally drops every year around Christmas time the Notorious Jordan XI's but call me what you want lol I know what I'm sitting on in my collection
Hypebeast is the one of the most homo words ever created. 

I was just basically saying $320 to $340 wasn't as high as some people where trying to make it for a preorder. When you Got Yeezy's, Galaxy Foams, SB Lebron 8's, etc selling in the thousands. Not trying to offend anybody "grails" was just making that point.

Iono it seems like a simple arguement in my eyes. 320-340 may buy your grail and it may not, just depends on the grail. You just seem bent on pointing out that it can't get expensive kicks, which is true. I would definitely love any of the shoes you mentioned but grails to me mean more than value. Just my side.

I mentioned the XIs because when you ask a lot of people what their grails are, most of the time you're going to get the Jordan XI as your answer. All of the shoes you're naming are "grails" because they're limited. All I'm saying is quantity produced =/= people's grails.

I mentioned the XIs because when you ask a lot of people what their grails are, most of the time you're going to get the Jordan XI as your answer. All of the shoes you're naming are "grails" because they're limited. All I'm saying is quantity produced =/= people's grails.

Personally my favorite Jordan's are the 4's but it is what it is we've both made our points

Just got the Graffitis in from one of the eBay deals, and I'm a fan, even if they've gotten a lot of hate on here.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Last edited:
my grails are cheap well under $300 I want the stealth Jordan xx3's they would look good with a sweater vest when I go out to eat like my x ext's
roll.gif
  I've just been lazy in getting them, I see them on ebay all the time, one day one day
tired.gif

Last edited:
Seen alot of post about paying over retail on pre-orders and such to get a pair of shoes (ASG). Paying over retail to these sites or re-sellers is just contributing to everything that is wrong with the "shoe game" these days. If you are contributing in this manner, then you should never complain about anything ever again, because you ARE the problem. Also, when paying retail on release day, its a win win situation. If you get the shoes, then great, if not, then you just saved over $200, which is even better!

*daps*

The worse is there are some posters who purchased those outrageous prices willingly and are going to be trying to cop a second pair for resale... :smh:

*daps*

The worse is there are some posters who purchased those outrageous prices willingly and are going to be trying to cop a second pair for resale... :smh:

I get what you guys are saying. I really do. I've rocked with the "retail or bust" mentality for a long time. But when the amount of busts continue to grow larger n larger than the amount of retail cops, it's gotten to a point where I'm in essence continually forced to pass on sneakers I really want just because it wasn't made in high enough quantities to meet the demand.

I only have one life to live. Sneakers are material. We all get that. But they're also an amazing hobby if done responsibly. I'm not gonna stress out over adding to a shoe epidemic. If I really want a shoe, I'm gonna get that shoe. If it comes to a point where the spending is no longer responsible, then it'll be time to move on from this hobby.

LOL at the argument in general.  Everyones situation is completely different.....some of us jumped on the Pre-Orders because we fell in love with the shoe and don't want to deal with the games....some of us jumped on the Pre-Orders because we don't need someone off NT advising us on how to "save money"....and I speak for myself, but it was an easy decision since it's the ONLY shoe that I want this month.  I don't need any of the retro Jordan 6's or the Kobe 9's...although I wouldn't mind having them.  So paying extra for the shoe that I really love and passing on the ones that I can live without...saved me just as much money.

And mind you, this whole discussion that has now stirred up before the shoe has even released....is EXACTLY why I don't want to be stuck stressing out over a raffle or a bot infested TLO release...

Has anyone had this problem with the 11's where one shoe feels tight while the other one fits fine? I actually half sized up as well so I am confused why this is a problem considering how much room I have in the front of my feet.
[quote
I have that exact problem with the XI, my left foot feels fine but the right feels tight around the front outside I went a half size up on my BHM pair waiting on the break in before I can tell if it helped.

i hate paying over retail, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do..  as far as trying to copp on rd for retail. i will be trying, but you know how many times i've did a pre order and scored on rd ? zero!   

if i ever did tho my plan is always to sell my pre order pair for what i paid for it, which is most likely gonna be way cheaper then resale 9 times out of 10

Last edited:
BHM LeBrons are sitting here in Atlanta, too. Lots of good sizes left still at Nike Lenox and City Gear Lenox. I'm sure at other places, too.
Scooped mine at nike town in Lennox mall sun they have had every CW in stock when I go in there so I wasn't pressed at all.

i hate paying over retail, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do..  as far as trying to copp on rd for retail. i will be trying, but you know how many times i've did a pre order and scored on rd ? zero!   

if i ever did tho my plan was always to sell my pre order pair for what i paid for it, which is most likely gonna be way cheaper then resale 9 times out of 10

I been |I on these pre order sites, keep missing them when y'all post em up here. Hopefully I get lucky in one of these damn raffles :wink:

how hyped up are these ASG Lebrons? Its the only CW of the Xi's i like and i wanna know if im gonna have a hard time trying to get them so i can prepare

how hyped up are these ASG Lebrons? Its the only CW of the Xi's i like and i wanna know if im gonna have a hard time trying to get them so i can prepare

I've been on the XI model since the beginning and I must say they're the most hyped colorway thus far so prepare yourself the best way you can :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom