LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

wonder how much of this 171k, came from US buying his LeBron 8 shoes?????
-basically the money that we use to buy his shoes that took us time to save up for and buy or for some a days work was ran thru in one nite like it ain't nothing.....SMH

wonder how much of this 171k, came from US buying his LeBron 8 shoes?????
-basically the money that we use to buy his shoes that took us time to save up for and buy or for some a days work was ran thru in one nite like it ain't nothing.....SMH

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

It's probably for Bosh
laugh.gif
LOL, no joke, Bosh does drink beer in the club though.  Last summer right after he signed to Miami.  Me and my boy did bottle service at Florida Room on SoBe.  Him and his boys table was across from ours.  Buddy drank Modell's all night.  No joke.  Our server was clowning him.
laugh.gif
  And this was the off season....  To each his own though.
ohwell.gif

bosh15.jpg

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

It's probably for Bosh
laugh.gif
LOL, no joke, Bosh does drink beer in the club though.  Last summer right after he signed to Miami.  Me and my boy did bottle service at Florida Room on SoBe.  Him and his boys table was across from ours.  Buddy drank Modell's all night.  No joke.  Our server was clowning him.
laugh.gif
  And this was the off season....  To each his own though.
ohwell.gif

bosh15.jpg

Dude was trying to take that 1# spot...
This was in London in 2007 or so from a business man (believed to be from Dubai)

news-graphics-2007-_641209a.gif

Oh by the way...that grand total is in pounds, not US dollars.

This was in London in 2007 or so from a business man (believed to be from Dubai)

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Define your definition of Broke...

He might not be worth 9 figures, but I'm sure he's worth in the mid 8 figure range
How did Antoine Walker, Eddy Curry, Scottie Pippen, Kenny Anderson, Spree, etc...go broke?  What makes Iverson any different?  There's a stat that says 60% of ex-NBA players go broke within 5 years of their retirement. 

Again....if the money you have coming in can't support the lifestyle you like to lead (and you don't do anything about it), it's easy to eventually go broke.  What's your rationale for why Iverson played ball in Turkey? 

You're making an assumption about his net worth when it's been reported that there are some major issues with the money he's squandered and how much he actually has left. 

Also, here's a snippet on Walker...there are parallels between the two (entourage, gambling, etc etc):

"[Walker] liked to move in an outsized entourage; his mother estimates that, during his playing days, he was supporting 70 friends and family members in one way or another. And speaking of his mother, he built her a mansion in the Chicago suburbs, complete with an indoor pool, 10 bathrooms, and a full-size basketball court. [...]

Living at the Bishops Forest condominium complex in Waltham during the Celtics season, Walker turned the pavement surrounding his home into a virtual luxury car lot — two Bentleys, two Mercedes, a Range Rover, a Cadillac Escalade, a bright red Hummer. Often, the vehicles were tricked out with custom paint jobs, rims, and sound systems at considerable added expense. He also collected top-line watches — Rolexes and diamond-encrusted Cartiers."
Walker was doing dumb @%% like giving his homies $1 million to start their own businesses and @%% and they ran off with the money. Buying everyone cars and hotels and clothing. It's like he had he own basketball team on payroll

Source askmen.com
[h3]Allen Iverson - basketball[/h3] Sponsor: Reebok
Estimated Value: $5 million a year (lifetime)

After Allen Iverson first signed with the Sixers, he put his signature on a 10-year, $50 million contract with Reebok. In November 2001, he got a lifetime extension on that deal. Terms of this deal weren't disclosed. His signature shoe, "The Answer," was among the top sellers in America. Reebok rebuilt its basketball and clothing lines around him.

Forbes estimates that Iverson made $19 million between June 2002 and June 2003. His 2002-'03 salary was $12.7 million, or about two-thirds of his total income. The initial Reebok deal was worth $5 million a year. Apparently, that annual payout is guaranteed for life. With that in mind, the Reebok check accounts for 26% of his annual pay

But from what I have heard he spends way over 5 million a year

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Define your definition of Broke...

He might not be worth 9 figures, but I'm sure he's worth in the mid 8 figure range
How did Antoine Walker, Eddy Curry, Scottie Pippen, Kenny Anderson, Spree, etc...go broke?  What makes Iverson any different?  There's a stat that says 60% of ex-NBA players go broke within 5 years of their retirement. 

Again....if the money you have coming in can't support the lifestyle you like to lead (and you don't do anything about it), it's easy to eventually go broke.  What's your rationale for why Iverson played ball in Turkey? 

You're making an assumption about his net worth when it's been reported that there are some major issues with the money he's squandered and how much he actually has left. 

Also, here's a snippet on Walker...there are parallels between the two (entourage, gambling, etc etc):

"[Walker] liked to move in an outsized entourage; his mother estimates that, during his playing days, he was supporting 70 friends and family members in one way or another. And speaking of his mother, he built her a mansion in the Chicago suburbs, complete with an indoor pool, 10 bathrooms, and a full-size basketball court. [...]

Living at the Bishops Forest condominium complex in Waltham during the Celtics season, Walker turned the pavement surrounding his home into a virtual luxury car lot — two Bentleys, two Mercedes, a Range Rover, a Cadillac Escalade, a bright red Hummer. Often, the vehicles were tricked out with custom paint jobs, rims, and sound systems at considerable added expense. He also collected top-line watches — Rolexes and diamond-encrusted Cartiers."
Walker was doing dumb @%% like giving his homies $1 million to start their own businesses and @%% and they ran off with the money. Buying everyone cars and hotels and clothing. It's like he had he own basketball team on payroll

Source askmen.com
[h3]Allen Iverson - basketball[/h3] Sponsor: Reebok
Estimated Value: $5 million a year (lifetime)

After Allen Iverson first signed with the Sixers, he put his signature on a 10-year, $50 million contract with Reebok. In November 2001, he got a lifetime extension on that deal. Terms of this deal weren't disclosed. His signature shoe, "The Answer," was among the top sellers in America. Reebok rebuilt its basketball and clothing lines around him.

Forbes estimates that Iverson made $19 million between June 2002 and June 2003. His 2002-'03 salary was $12.7 million, or about two-thirds of his total income. The initial Reebok deal was worth $5 million a year. Apparently, that annual payout is guaranteed for life. With that in mind, the Reebok check accounts for 26% of his annual pay

But from what I have heard he spends way over 5 million a year

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

im mad they still made dude pay admission

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

im mad they still made dude pay admission

damn i dont care how much money u make i would never do that +*#+... maybe on dollar drink tuesdays
laugh.gif

damn i dont care how much money u make i would never do that +*#+... maybe on dollar drink tuesdays
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom