LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

Originally Posted by Furrell

From hearing previous stories about LeBron he probably didn't tip at all.

Dude probably paid all the employee wages for months with that tab alone

idk why yal are trippin if he went to vegas. he prob got a private jet back home. it was his decision

idk why yal are trippin if he went to vegas. he prob got a private jet back home. it was his decision

You can't take it with you, blow that @%+ . His kids are well taken care of, trust funds out the @@@ ... Homie is 25 and enjoying life. He can't go broke. Period 

You can't take it with you, blow that @%+ . His kids are well taken care of, trust funds out the @@@ ... Homie is 25 and enjoying life. He can't go broke. Period 

Im not saying he will, but I am 
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the people who are saying he cant go broke. 

Im not saying he will, but I am 
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the people who are saying he cant go broke. 

Originally Posted by DsLee559

The fact that there's Cristal on the tab makes me doubt this is LeBron's tab...
Wouldn't that guy support the big homie and drink Armand de Brignac (Ace of Spade)?

However I am definitely not mad, do the damn thing Bron.

laugh.gif
 If he cared that much about what that camel said, he would've signed with the Nets. Just cause Jay is always riding Lebron's **** doesn't mean it goes both ways. 

And FTR nobody is "off" Cris except the people that weren't really on that !!%@ in the 1st place. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Dude not going broke no time soon. He's projected to be the next billionaire athlete. 

yeah hes far from the poor house but folks should chill on this billionaire stuff .....(great marketing though since people love success) 
laugh.gif

relative to his earnings he doesnt really have it like that (post taxes and fees) so i hope for his sake this isnt often 

*no hate

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Dude not going broke no time soon. He's projected to be the next billionaire athlete. 

yeah hes far from the poor house but folks should chill on this billionaire stuff .....(great marketing though since people love success) 
laugh.gif

relative to his earnings he doesnt really have it like that (post taxes and fees) so i hope for his sake this isnt often 

*no hate

Originally Posted by DsLee559

The fact that there's Cristal on the tab makes me doubt this is LeBron's tab...
Wouldn't that guy support the big homie and drink Armand de Brignac (Ace of Spade)?

However I am definitely not mad, do the damn thing Bron.

laugh.gif
 If he cared that much about what that camel said, he would've signed with the Nets. Just cause Jay is always riding Lebron's **** doesn't mean it goes both ways. 

And FTR nobody is "off" Cris except the people that weren't really on that !!%@ in the 1st place. 

i really dont get a $30,000 tip for just walking to the back and bringing drinks...

i really dont get a $30,000 tip for just walking to the back and bringing drinks...

Back
Top Bottom