LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn i dont care how much money u make i would never do that +*#+... maybe on dollar drink tuesdays
laugh.gif

but when they see you walk in (assuming your rich and lebron) dollar drink tuesday turns into 20$ drink tuesdays

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn i dont care how much money u make i would never do that +*#+... maybe on dollar drink tuesdays
laugh.gif

but when they see you walk in (assuming your rich and lebron) dollar drink tuesday turns into 20$ drink tuesdays

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Cristal? We off that.
we??...

be real son, you aint about that echelon
laugh.gif

looking at them prices if i was in that spot i'd be sucking on a glass full of ice cubes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Cristal? We off that.
we??...

be real son, you aint about that echelon
laugh.gif

looking at them prices if i was in that spot i'd be sucking on a glass full of ice cubes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lebron makes about $191,000 per game... So thats really still less than a days worth of work.
laugh.gif
Forget taxes, agent fees, marketing fees, pension payments, healthcare payments, ect?  He sees about 100k maybe.  Which is nothing to sneeze at obviously, but those things take a huge chunk of your paycheck.

Endorsements > his NBA checks.
Dudes is set.
Nike
Sprite
Mickey D's
etc....

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lebron makes about $191,000 per game... So thats really still less than a days worth of work.
laugh.gif
Forget taxes, agent fees, marketing fees, pension payments, healthcare payments, ect?  He sees about 100k maybe.  Which is nothing to sneeze at obviously, but those things take a huge chunk of your paycheck.

Endorsements > his NBA checks.
Dudes is set.
Nike
Sprite
Mickey D's
etc....

That Tryst receipt was from Paris Hilton's boyfriend or something. Him and some asian dude were on stage popping bottle after bottle of Dom that night, also had 1 of those absurdly huge bottles of Dom too. Ain't mad though, they filled my glass a couple of times (cuz lord knows I wouldn't be buying bubbly if I was paying for it 
laugh.gif
).

That Tryst receipt was from Paris Hilton's boyfriend or something. Him and some asian dude were on stage popping bottle after bottle of Dom that night, also had 1 of those absurdly huge bottles of Dom too. Ain't mad though, they filled my glass a couple of times (cuz lord knows I wouldn't be buying bubbly if I was paying for it 
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

It's probably for Bosh
laugh.gif
LOL, no joke, Bosh does drink beer in the club though.  Last summer right after he signed to Miami.  Me and my boy did bottle service at Florida Room on SoBe.  Him and his boys table was across from ours.  Buddy drank Modell's all night.  No joke.  Our server was clowning him.
laugh.gif
  And this was the off season....  To each his own though.
ohwell.gif

celebrity or not, you dont find anything wrong with watching what this dude was drinking all night?

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

It's probably for Bosh
laugh.gif
LOL, no joke, Bosh does drink beer in the club though.  Last summer right after he signed to Miami.  Me and my boy did bottle service at Florida Room on SoBe.  Him and his boys table was across from ours.  Buddy drank Modell's all night.  No joke.  Our server was clowning him.
laugh.gif
  And this was the off season....  To each his own though.
ohwell.gif

celebrity or not, you dont find anything wrong with watching what this dude was drinking all night?

Back
Top Bottom