LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

Not an LBJ fan.

Wade is a better baller. It's been said but, yea, I said it again.

But cheers to living the good life with your peoples.

"You know if I ball, then we all gon' stunt"

Not an LBJ fan.

Wade is a better baller. It's been said but, yea, I said it again.

But cheers to living the good life with your peoples.

"You know if I ball, then we all gon' stunt"

You guys are too caught up on what he makes and just amazed by the numbers without actually thinking about the maintenance cost. You aren't starting to see I can do whatever the #%%* I want" money till about $500,000,000. Lebron is nowhere near worth $500 mill and is probably around the $100 million mark by now. Consider his career is half way over and let's project he wins a couple rings. I'd say he pockets after taxes another $200 $250 million maximum by the time he hangs it up for good. That would put him in the $350 mill range (but much less considering expenses). He would be nowhere near the projected Billion dollars they market him to make. Consider car expenses alone which are probably in millions, insurances, taxes, the numerous people I'm sure he takes care of,bad investments(which you DON'T hear about), maintenance on homes, boats and whatever else he might acquire that needs up keep(fish tanks,laundry, his mother) and going broke would be hard to do but not impossible.

You guys are too caught up on what he makes and just amazed by the numbers without actually thinking about the maintenance cost. You aren't starting to see I can do whatever the #%%* I want" money till about $500,000,000. Lebron is nowhere near worth $500 mill and is probably around the $100 million mark by now. Consider his career is half way over and let's project he wins a couple rings. I'd say he pockets after taxes another $200 $250 million maximum by the time he hangs it up for good. That would put him in the $350 mill range (but much less considering expenses). He would be nowhere near the projected Billion dollars they market him to make. Consider car expenses alone which are probably in millions, insurances, taxes, the numerous people I'm sure he takes care of,bad investments(which you DON'T hear about), maintenance on homes, boats and whatever else he might acquire that needs up keep(fish tanks,laundry, his mother) and going broke would be hard to do but not impossible.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

laugh.gif
LOL, no joke, Bosh does drink beer in the club though.  Last summer right after he signed to Miami.  Me and my boy did bottle service at Florida Room on SoBe.  Him and his boys table was across from ours.  Buddy drank Modell's all night.  No joke.  Our server was clowning him.
laugh.gif
  And this was the off season....  To each his own though.
ohwell.gif

celebrity or not, you dont find anything wrong with watching what this dude was drinking all night?

Wasnt watching.  Our server told us what he was drinking.  We assumed that he was crushing bottles, but she said other wise.  I could care less what he was drinking.  I was enjoying my Belvedere so I wasnt tripping.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

laugh.gif
LOL, no joke, Bosh does drink beer in the club though.  Last summer right after he signed to Miami.  Me and my boy did bottle service at Florida Room on SoBe.  Him and his boys table was across from ours.  Buddy drank Modell's all night.  No joke.  Our server was clowning him.
laugh.gif
  And this was the off season....  To each his own though.
ohwell.gif

celebrity or not, you dont find anything wrong with watching what this dude was drinking all night?

Wasnt watching.  Our server told us what he was drinking.  We assumed that he was crushing bottles, but she said other wise.  I could care less what he was drinking.  I was enjoying my Belvedere so I wasnt tripping.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

LeBron is my dude but thats just foolish

Word.

I love LeBron and Im no financial consultant but that is ridiuclous. But dude is having fun and enjoying life with his boys. Cant even be mad. Miami better win tonight though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

LeBron is my dude but thats just foolish

Word.

I love LeBron and Im no financial consultant but that is ridiuclous. But dude is having fun and enjoying life with his boys. Cant even be mad. Miami better win tonight though
grin.gif

A fool and his money soon part!

Not saying Lebron will go broke actually pretty difficult for him to but just because you have a ton of money doesnt mean that it isnt foolish to spend those grossly inflated prices and 190K or whatever it was in 1 night.

Most millionaires are rich and stay rich because they are for the most part penny pinchers and monitor their funds closely..

A good read is the book The millionaire next door.

Its really a shame because if properly spent and managed a good number of the professional athletes could change their whole family tree for generations to come instead the money is spent frivolously and squandered.

A fool and his money soon part!

Not saying Lebron will go broke actually pretty difficult for him to but just because you have a ton of money doesnt mean that it isnt foolish to spend those grossly inflated prices and 190K or whatever it was in 1 night.

Most millionaires are rich and stay rich because they are for the most part penny pinchers and monitor their funds closely..

A good read is the book The millionaire next door.

Its really a shame because if properly spent and managed a good number of the professional athletes could change their whole family tree for generations to come instead the money is spent frivolously and squandered.

Someone please explain to me the issue with Bosh drinking beer in the club all night and why that warrants clowning?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

roll.gif
roll.gif

you put way too much thought into this w/o taking into account simple math principles... his career earnings are a linear progression... not a flat line/constant

because hes half done with his career hes made half of what hes gunna? NO

since 07 hes been makin close to 30 a million a year according to Forbes... that number goes up EVERY year...

not saying hes gunna be a billionaire but if Magic has 200+ mill I dont see why Bron wont
helll prolly model himself off the court after Magic jus like he did on the court (sans the HIV)

Someone please explain to me the issue with Bosh drinking beer in the club all night and why that warrants clowning?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

roll.gif
roll.gif

you put way too much thought into this w/o taking into account simple math principles... his career earnings are a linear progression... not a flat line/constant

because hes half done with his career hes made half of what hes gunna? NO

since 07 hes been makin close to 30 a million a year according to Forbes... that number goes up EVERY year...

not saying hes gunna be a billionaire but if Magic has 200+ mill I dont see why Bron wont
helll prolly model himself off the court after Magic jus like he did on the court (sans the HIV)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Dudes clowning him for drinking a beer are the same ones double-fisting some Nuvo and Hypnotiq when they go out. 

Dudes clowning him for drinking a beer are the same ones double-fisting some Nuvo and Hypnotiq when they go out. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

you guys aren't doing it. don't drink what you like, drink what's cool.

Back
Top Bottom