LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

That Bosh Bud Light comment has me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Diego

A person who fetches people their drinks for a living is allowed to make fun of someone for what they drink?

realest words in this thread...

and who is to say this bill wasnt split between wade,bosh, or whoever he was partying with that night

you guys are making a big deal about lebron spending 190k on drinks, Jordan used to LOSE triple that amount gambling on golf and hes still well off

FINALLY
pimp.gif
a jordan/lebron comparison...

so refreshinggg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Diego

A person who fetches people their drinks for a living is allowed to make fun of someone for what they drink?

realest words in this thread...

and who is to say this bill wasnt split between wade,bosh, or whoever he was partying with that night

you guys are making a big deal about lebron spending 190k on drinks, Jordan used to LOSE triple that amount gambling on golf and hes still well off

FINALLY
pimp.gif
a jordan/lebron comparison...

so refreshinggg
pimp.gif

Red Bull for $8? They better be getting gallons for that price 
sick.gif

And what kinda drink costs $50k? I don't know anything about alcohol but I'm assuming that means 6 liters of Cristal... dude could have bought an M3 with that cash
sick.gif

Red Bull for $8? They better be getting gallons for that price 
sick.gif

And what kinda drink costs $50k? I don't know anything about alcohol but I'm assuming that means 6 liters of Cristal... dude could have bought an M3 with that cash
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Someone please explain to me the issue with Bosh drinking beer in the club all night and why that warrants clowning?

IF you are referring to my post, than you are misinterpreting it.  I was simply validating that from my experience of seeing him, he does drink beer in the club.  I wasnt clowning him, our server was.  I could care less.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Someone please explain to me the issue with Bosh drinking beer in the club all night and why that warrants clowning?

IF you are referring to my post, than you are misinterpreting it.  I was simply validating that from my experience of seeing him, he does drink beer in the club.  I wasnt clowning him, our server was.  I could care less.

next time i go to the club im ordering a bucket of coronas and i want them brought to me with sparklers

def nothing wrong with beer in the club

next time i go to the club im ordering a bucket of coronas and i want them brought to me with sparklers

def nothing wrong with beer in the club

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by DsLee559

The fact that there's Cristal on the tab makes me doubt this is LeBron's tab...
Wouldn't that guy support the big homie and drink Armand de Brignac (Ace of Spade)?

However I am definitely not mad, do the damn thing Bron.
laugh.gif
 If he cared that much about what that camel said, he would've signed with the Nets. Just cause Jay is always riding Lebron's **** doesn't mean it goes both ways. 

And FTR nobody is "off" Cris except the people that weren't really on that !!%@ in the 1st place. 
LMAO!
laugh.gif

Really I'm surprised he's paying all that, when you a celeb can't you just tell them to put your face on some flyers and basically get the whole service gratis?

I bet Reebok is kicking themselves for giving AI that lifetime contract. Nike doesn't even give Griffin that type of bread. Brand ambassador? Homie is so irrelevant right about now... $5mil to appear in the background of John Wall commercials? "Must be nice"

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by DsLee559

The fact that there's Cristal on the tab makes me doubt this is LeBron's tab...
Wouldn't that guy support the big homie and drink Armand de Brignac (Ace of Spade)?

However I am definitely not mad, do the damn thing Bron.
laugh.gif
 If he cared that much about what that camel said, he would've signed with the Nets. Just cause Jay is always riding Lebron's **** doesn't mean it goes both ways. 

And FTR nobody is "off" Cris except the people that weren't really on that !!%@ in the 1st place. 
LMAO!
laugh.gif

Really I'm surprised he's paying all that, when you a celeb can't you just tell them to put your face on some flyers and basically get the whole service gratis?

I bet Reebok is kicking themselves for giving AI that lifetime contract. Nike doesn't even give Griffin that type of bread. Brand ambassador? Homie is so irrelevant right about now... $5mil to appear in the background of John Wall commercials? "Must be nice"

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Still don't get why the price of Cristal is that high,I though we was off that?
We? Only rappers are off that b/c of Jay-Z
laugh.gif
I/ The rest of the world couldn't care less if Cristal 's makers don't want rappers to be drinking their stuff. It's still the most popular champagne for anyone trying to do it big (although I agree its really overrated. I tried Cristal and Dom P. for the first time at Vegas and they didn't taste different from the $40 bottle that my friends and I drank right before)

laugh.gif
I/ The rest of the world couldn't care less if Cristal 's makers don't want rappers to be drinking their stuff. It's still the most popular champagne for anyone trying to do it big (although I agree its really overrated. I tried Cristal and Dom P. for the first time at Vegas and they didn't taste different from the $40 bottle that my friends and I drank right before)

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
That's odd.

Being underage and therefore having limited access to top shelf alcohol and based off the hype given off by rappers in mainstream culture, I could only think that Cristal tastes like fermented unicorn urine. I guess that clears up everything.

Bros only need cheap beer, so I ain't about that expensive bar tab life either way. 2011 Year of the Bro swag

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
That's odd.

Being underage and therefore having limited access to top shelf alcohol and based off the hype given off by rappers in mainstream culture, I could only think that Cristal tastes like fermented unicorn urine. I guess that clears up everything.

Bros only need cheap beer, so I ain't about that expensive bar tab life either way. 2011 Year of the Bro swag

^^^

It's ok "bro". You'll make money some day when you're old enough to work.

Until then, I guess you have your "cheap beer" "swag".

Back
Top Bottom