LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

^^^

It's ok "bro". You'll make money some day when you're old enough to work.

Until then, I guess you have your "cheap beer" "swag".

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

feels batman

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

feels batman

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Still don't get why the price of Cristal is that high,I though we was off that?
We? Only rappers are off that b/c of Jay-Z
laugh.gif
I/ The rest of the world couldn't care less if Cristal 's makers don't want rappers to be drinking their stuff. It's still the most popular champagne for anyone trying to do it big (although I agree its really overrated. I tried Cristal and Dom P. for the first time at Vegas and they didn't taste different from the $40 bottle that my friends and I drank right before)
Guess you didn't sense the sarcasm in my post
laugh.gif
. I was disappointed when I tried it,thought it was gonna taste like Jesus in liquid form 
tired.gif
. All these supposed "ballin" champagnes like Ace of Spades,Cristal etc aren't any better than some champagnes that cost thousands less,nothing but hype.

laugh.gif
I/ The rest of the world couldn't care less if Cristal 's makers don't want rappers to be drinking their stuff. It's still the most popular champagne for anyone trying to do it big (although I agree its really overrated. I tried Cristal and Dom P. for the first time at Vegas and they didn't taste different from the $40 bottle that my friends and I drank right before)
laugh.gif
. I was disappointed when I tried it,thought it was gonna taste like Jesus in liquid form 
tired.gif
. All these supposed "ballin" champagnes like Ace of Spades,Cristal etc aren't any better than some champagnes that cost thousands less,nothing but hype.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I only had cristal and moet for hyped up champagne. I didn't cop but we were poppin bottles at work
laugh.gif
. My favorite is tattinger and I get it for cost
pimp.gif
. I think its like 75 bones or something in the store.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Diego

A person who fetches people their drinks for a living is allowed to make fun of someone for what they drink?

realest words in this thread...

and who is to say this bill wasnt split between wade,bosh, or whoever he was partying with that night

you guys are making a big deal about lebron spending 190k on drinks, Jordan used to LOSE triple that amount gambling on golf and hes still well off
We all supported his habit at that 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Look at the early part of Jordan's career and he was literally getting ripped off relative to the money he was bringing in. 
Dude still made off like a bandit.

Lebron is going to have some serious coin accumulated by the time he retires. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I only had cristal and moet for hyped up champagne. I didn't cop but we were poppin bottles at work
laugh.gif
. My favorite is tattinger and I get it for cost
pimp.gif
. I think its like 75 bones or something in the store.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Diego

A person who fetches people their drinks for a living is allowed to make fun of someone for what they drink?

realest words in this thread...

and who is to say this bill wasnt split between wade,bosh, or whoever he was partying with that night

you guys are making a big deal about lebron spending 190k on drinks, Jordan used to LOSE triple that amount gambling on golf and hes still well off
We all supported his habit at that 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Look at the early part of Jordan's career and he was literally getting ripped off relative to the money he was bringing in. 
Dude still made off like a bandit.

Lebron is going to have some serious coin accumulated by the time he retires. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Yea I didn't catch it, my bad. But yea, I was pretty disappointed (My boys and I had split a $60 glass between 4 heads though so it wasn't too much of a waste. Being poor college students FTL
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Yea I didn't catch it, my bad. But yea, I was pretty disappointed (My boys and I had split a $60 glass between 4 heads though so it wasn't too much of a waste. Being poor college students FTL
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom