LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Someone please explain to me the issue with Bosh drinking beer in the club all night and why that warrants clowning?

Dudes clowning him for drinking a beer are the same ones double-fisting some Nuvo and Hypnotiq when they go out. 
you guys aren't doing it. don't drink what you like, drink what's cool.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

you guys aren't doing it. don't drink what you like, drink what's cool.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Someone please explain to me the issue with Bosh drinking beer in the club all night and why that warrants clowning?

The hate on Bosh has been way od this season
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

A person who fetches people their drinks for a living is allowed to make fun of someone for what they drink?

A person who fetches people their drinks for a living is allowed to make fun of someone for what they drink?

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

the ones thats always hatin on the next person usually the ones that are broke

Not really but I just want to know why drinking beer is frowned upon in the club. When I do go to the club I see people drinking beers often. I swear yall cool people have some funny rules.

At least he's smart enough to not fall for the Ace of Spades scam. 

2002 Dom Perignon

Wine Spectator Score: 95

$150

2004 Cristal

Wine Spectator Score: 93

$200

NV Veuve Clicquot Brut

Wine Spectator Score: 90

$45

Roederer Estate Brut (not Champagne but from Cali)

Wine Spectator Score: 91

$20

Armand De Brignac Brut Gold (Ace of Spades)

Wine Spectator Score: 88

$300

You're better of drinking Cava or the Cali sparkling wine instead of paying $300+ that for sparkling sugar water.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

the ones thats always hatin on the next person usually the ones that are broke

Not really but I just want to know why drinking beer is frowned upon in the club. When I do go to the club I see people drinking beers often. I swear yall cool people have some funny rules.

At least he's smart enough to not fall for the Ace of Spades scam. 

2002 Dom Perignon

Wine Spectator Score: 95

$150

2004 Cristal

Wine Spectator Score: 93

$200

NV Veuve Clicquot Brut

Wine Spectator Score: 90

$45

Roederer Estate Brut (not Champagne but from Cali)

Wine Spectator Score: 91

$20

Armand De Brignac Brut Gold (Ace of Spades)

Wine Spectator Score: 88

$300

You're better of drinking Cava or the Cali sparkling wine instead of paying $300+ that for sparkling sugar water.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif

Very strong with the Bosh hate 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif

Very strong with the Bosh hate 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

realest words in this thread...

and who is to say this bill wasnt split between wade,bosh, or whoever he was partying with that night

you guys are making a big deal about lebron spending 190k on drinks, Jordan used to LOSE triple that amount gambling on golf and hes still well off

and who is to say this bill wasnt split between wade,bosh, or whoever he was partying with that night

you guys are making a big deal about lebron spending 190k on drinks, Jordan used to LOSE triple that amount gambling on golf and hes still well off

Didn't put thought into anything....... wait I don't even know why I'm talking about another mans wallet. This was incredibly out of character, forgive me. Carry on.

Didn't put thought into anything....... wait I don't even know why I'm talking about another mans wallet. This was incredibly out of character, forgive me. Carry on.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

We all supported his habit at that 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

We all supported his habit at that 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom