LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

bMe2k.jpg

laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

while there is people all over the world starving and he wanna spend all that money in a club?

i'm jelly
If he didn't spend that money in a club there would still be people all over the world starving.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

while there is people all over the world starving and he wanna spend all that money in a club?

i'm jelly
If he didn't spend that money in a club there would still be people all over the world starving.

I'm not mad at him. Stop counting his money. Although drinking during the playoffs might not b the wisest thing to do.

He donates to charity. Let that man live.

I'm not mad at him. Stop counting his money. Although drinking during the playoffs might not b the wisest thing to do.

He donates to charity. Let that man live.

I doubt he was drinking...and if he was Im sure he didnt get anywhere near twisted

I doubt he was drinking...and if he was Im sure he didnt get anywhere near twisted

Back
Top Bottom