LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

while there is people all over the world starving and he wanna spend all that money in a club?

i'm jelly
If he didn't spend that money in a club there would still be people all over the world starving.

Good point

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

while there is people all over the world starving and he wanna spend all that money in a club?

i'm jelly
If he didn't spend that money in a club there would still be people all over the world starving.

Good point

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

all that money could've gone to research to find a cure to his balding
That's what I'm saying... all that money for booze and he can't can afford to buy some Rogaine?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
*shrugs*

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

all that money could've gone to research to find a cure to his balding
That's what I'm saying... all that money for booze and he can't can afford to buy some Rogaine?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
*shrugs*

It doesn't make him a bad person or mean he's going broke or anything like that, but I personally don't get why people spend over the top on alcohol in the club like this anyways. Granted I've never had Cristal or Ace of Spades, but from what everybody says all those expensive brands don't taste that much better than what the general public drinks. So it doesn't taste much better, doesn't get you anymore drunk or drunk in a unique way, so why buy it? I guess for guys like Lebron it's not a huge deal, but you know there are a lot of people out there that really can't afford it and yet still spend a boatload on drinks at the club. I dunno, to me there's not any alcohol out there good enough to justify paying hundreds of dollars vs. paying for a few coke and rums.

I feel the same way about food. Like I can understand if you are rich and don't mind paying $200 a plate, but for me personally I've yet to taste anything that makes me say, "Wow, this is SOO good that I'd rather pay $200 for this than $15 for a pizza."
laugh.gif

It doesn't make him a bad person or mean he's going broke or anything like that, but I personally don't get why people spend over the top on alcohol in the club like this anyways. Granted I've never had Cristal or Ace of Spades, but from what everybody says all those expensive brands don't taste that much better than what the general public drinks. So it doesn't taste much better, doesn't get you anymore drunk or drunk in a unique way, so why buy it? I guess for guys like Lebron it's not a huge deal, but you know there are a lot of people out there that really can't afford it and yet still spend a boatload on drinks at the club. I dunno, to me there's not any alcohol out there good enough to justify paying hundreds of dollars vs. paying for a few coke and rums.

I feel the same way about food. Like I can understand if you are rich and don't mind paying $200 a plate, but for me personally I've yet to taste anything that makes me say, "Wow, this is SOO good that I'd rather pay $200 for this than $15 for a pizza."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

So why Lebron is drinking cristal? Aint he Jay-z's friend?
Do you stop buying things because your friends don't like them?
Do some of you even know why Jay even stopped messing with Cris? I think Loyalty to yourself trumps being friends with Hov. 

FYI- Makers of Cristal said some salty things about Black folk.............than again I'm pretty sure Lebron has more white friends than Black friends now so.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

So why Lebron is drinking cristal? Aint he Jay-z's friend?
Do you stop buying things because your friends don't like them?
Do some of you even know why Jay even stopped messing with Cris? I think Loyalty to yourself trumps being friends with Hov. 

FYI- Makers of Cristal said some salty things about Black folk.............than again I'm pretty sure Lebron has more white friends than Black friends now so.....
laugh.gif

20% of 171k is about $34k...thats one nice tip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pics of these bottles of Patron that were costing a few 1000 each?

20% of 171k is about $34k...thats one nice tip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pics of these bottles of Patron that were costing a few 1000 each?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
To stunt. People buy bottles in the club to stunt.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
To stunt. People buy bottles in the club to stunt.

Wait!...

Since everything that relates to Bosh is now feminine/gay, drinking beer in the club is now frowned upon...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This new gen of boppers with their over use of the term "swag" and rules as to which alcoholic beverages are acceptable in certain settings just baffles me.

Beer - Working man's drink
smokin.gif

Whiskey/Scotch - Businessmans drink
smokin.gif

Champagne - Celebratory drink, and a drink females flock to along with Wine.

Hence glass it is served in-

519372647_369ea66e1b.jpg

Nothing manly about it.

Wait!...

Since everything that relates to Bosh is now feminine/gay, drinking beer in the club is now frowned upon...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This new gen of boppers with their over use of the term "swag" and rules as to which alcoholic beverages are acceptable in certain settings just baffles me.

Beer - Working man's drink
smokin.gif

Whiskey/Scotch - Businessmans drink
smokin.gif

Champagne - Celebratory drink, and a drink females flock to along with Wine.

Hence glass it is served in-

519372647_369ea66e1b.jpg

Nothing manly about it.

Back
Top Bottom