LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Did he TIP tho?
Probably wrote "stay in school".
Yes, he did tip. He did a crossover for the waitress with a basketball he was carrying.
(anyone remember that story? I forget if it happened to an NTer?)

Originally Posted by JayHood23

LeBron is my dude but thats just foolish

Money is relative.
I work with a lot of millionaires at my job so I found this out first hand.

I realized this very quickly. $171,00 for Lebron is like you doing $500 bottle service with your friends. And again, it's not like you do bottle service every week. This was probably for a special occasion.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

LeBron is my dude but thats just foolish

Money is relative.
I work with a lot of millionaires at my job so I found this out first hand.

I realized this very quickly. $171,00 for Lebron is like you doing $500 bottle service with your friends. And again, it's not like you do bottle service every week. This was probably for a special occasion.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Drinkin' beer in the club with something strong on the rocks is what men do...

...$!** outta here with your apple martini.
laugh.gif
Ol' Natalie Portman in 'No Strings Attached' a'... PATRONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ol' Natalie Portman in 'No Strings Attached' a'... PATRONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'll take a nice bottled beer or draught beer over a fruity expensive liquor mixed drink any day.

Oh and am I the only one with a Tryst Nightclub ad at the top of my NT page now?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah I got it too, imagine the New Years party that Jay/Ye/Bron threw 

eek.gif
@ the thought of THAT tab

laugh.gif

I'll take a nice bottled beer or draught beer over a fruity expensive liquor mixed drink any day.

Oh and am I the only one with a Tryst Nightclub ad at the top of my NT page now?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah I got it too, imagine the New Years party that Jay/Ye/Bron threw 

eek.gif
@ the thought of THAT tab

I'm still confused where the notion that beer is frowned upon came from in this thread
laugh.gif

I'm still confused where the notion that beer is frowned upon came from in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

It doesn't make him a bad person or mean he's going broke or anything like that, but I personally don't get why people spend over the top on alcohol in the club like this anyways. Granted I've never had Cristal or Ace of Spades, but from what everybody says all those expensive brands don't taste that much better than what the general public drinks. So it doesn't taste much better, doesn't get you anymore drunk or drunk in a unique way, so why buy it? I guess for guys like Lebron it's not a huge deal, but you know there are a lot of people out there that really can't afford it and yet still spend a boatload on drinks at the club. I dunno, to me there's not any alcohol out there good enough to justify paying hundreds of dollars vs. paying for a few coke and rums.

I feel the same way about food. Like I can understand if you are rich and don't mind paying $200 a plate, but for me personally I've yet to taste anything that makes me say, "Wow, this is SOO good that I'd rather pay $200 for this than $15 for a pizza."
laugh.gif
To stunt. People buy bottles in the club to stunt.

Or to get seats.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

It doesn't make him a bad person or mean he's going broke or anything like that, but I personally don't get why people spend over the top on alcohol in the club like this anyways. Granted I've never had Cristal or Ace of Spades, but from what everybody says all those expensive brands don't taste that much better than what the general public drinks. So it doesn't taste much better, doesn't get you anymore drunk or drunk in a unique way, so why buy it? I guess for guys like Lebron it's not a huge deal, but you know there are a lot of people out there that really can't afford it and yet still spend a boatload on drinks at the club. I dunno, to me there's not any alcohol out there good enough to justify paying hundreds of dollars vs. paying for a few coke and rums.

I feel the same way about food. Like I can understand if you are rich and don't mind paying $200 a plate, but for me personally I've yet to taste anything that makes me say, "Wow, this is SOO good that I'd rather pay $200 for this than $15 for a pizza."
laugh.gif
To stunt. People buy bottles in the club to stunt.

Or to get seats.

Back
Top Bottom