LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

Believe it or not Lebron has a good "team" with Rich Paul and them who really do have his best interest in mind (for the most part) they wont let him go broke.

Believe it or not Lebron has a good "team" with Rich Paul and them who really do have his best interest in mind (for the most part) they wont let him go broke.

The fact that there's Cristal on the tab makes me doubt this is LeBron's tab...
Wouldn't that guy support the big homie and drink Armand de Brignac (Ace of Spade)?

However I am definitely not mad, do the damn thing Bron.

The fact that there's Cristal on the tab makes me doubt this is LeBron's tab...
Wouldn't that guy support the big homie and drink Armand de Brignac (Ace of Spade)?

However I am definitely not mad, do the damn thing Bron.

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The price of Cristal 
sick.gif
ace of spades is WAY more costly though so imagine that
Prolly cause of this

39197319-DSC_6172.JPG

Still don't get why the price of Cristal is that high,I though we was off that?

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The price of Cristal 
sick.gif
ace of spades is WAY more costly though so imagine that
Prolly cause of this

39197319-DSC_6172.JPG

Still don't get why the price of Cristal is that high,I though we was off that?

whole lotta salty people in here.. let the man live, he's young and has plenty of money. i dont think dude is checking his balance everyday like us "average folk." i never understood people judging another persons way of spending..

his original nike contract was what.. 90 million?

whole lotta salty people in here.. let the man live, he's young and has plenty of money. i dont think dude is checking his balance everyday like us "average folk." i never understood people judging another persons way of spending..

his original nike contract was what.. 90 million?

Clubs like that just charge whatever because they are willing to pay for it. All that %%+ would come up to about 5k if you bought it outside the club.
When you got it 171k is like 500$ to us tho. I ain't hatin

Clubs like that just charge whatever because they are willing to pay for it. All that %%+ would come up to about 5k if you bought it outside the club.
When you got it 171k is like 500$ to us tho. I ain't hatin

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Iverson ain't broke... People just have this perception because he lives a flashy lifestyle and he's not in the NBA anymore...so they just assume he's going broke.

AI made over 20mil a year with Detroit
Wait...so because he made over 20 mil a year in Det, that means he can't be broke???  NUMEROUS media outlets have said he's blown through most of his money.  The alcohol, gambling, debt, personal issues, etc...have all taken a toll on him.  Again...he could have cash coming in from Reebok (if that deal is still valid), but it may not support his lifestyle. 
Define your definition of Broke...

He might not be worth 9 figures, but I'm sure he's worth in the mid 8 figure range
How did Antoine Walker, Eddy Curry, Scottie Pippen, Kenny Anderson, Spree, etc...go broke?  What makes Iverson any different?  There's a stat that says 60% of ex-NBA players go broke within 5 years of their retirement. 

Again....if the money you have coming in can't support the lifestyle you like to lead (and you don't do anything about it), it's easy to eventually go broke.  What's your rationale for why Iverson played ball in Turkey? 

You're making an assumption about his net worth when it's been reported that there are some major issues with the money he's squandered and how much he actually has left. 

Also, here's a snippet on Walker...there are parallels between the two (entourage, gambling, etc etc):

"[Walker] liked to move in an outsized entourage; his mother estimates that, during his playing days, he was supporting 70 friends and family members in one way or another. And speaking of his mother, he built her a mansion in the Chicago suburbs, complete with an indoor pool, 10 bathrooms, and a full-size basketball court. [...]

Living at the Bishops Forest condominium complex in Waltham during the Celtics season, Walker turned the pavement surrounding his home into a virtual luxury car lot — two Bentleys, two Mercedes, a Range Rover, a Cadillac Escalade, a bright red Hummer. Often, the vehicles were tricked out with custom paint jobs, rims, and sound systems at considerable added expense. He also collected top-line watches — Rolexes and diamond-encrusted Cartiers."

Iverson ain't broke... People just have this perception because he lives a flashy lifestyle and he's not in the NBA anymore...so they just assume he's going broke.

AI made over 20mil a year with Detroit
Wait...so because he made over 20 mil a year in Det, that means he can't be broke???  NUMEROUS media outlets have said he's blown through most of his money.  The alcohol, gambling, debt, personal issues, etc...have all taken a toll on him.  Again...he could have cash coming in from Reebok (if that deal is still valid), but it may not support his lifestyle. 

He might not be worth 9 figures, but I'm sure he's worth in the mid 8 figure range
How did Antoine Walker, Eddy Curry, Scottie Pippen, Kenny Anderson, Spree, etc...go broke?  What makes Iverson any different?  There's a stat that says 60% of ex-NBA players go broke within 5 years of their retirement. 

Again....if the money you have coming in can't support the lifestyle you like to lead (and you don't do anything about it), it's easy to eventually go broke.  What's your rationale for why Iverson played ball in Turkey? 

You're making an assumption about his net worth when it's been reported that there are some major issues with the money he's squandered and how much he actually has left. 

Also, here's a snippet on Walker...there are parallels between the two (entourage, gambling, etc etc):

"[Walker] liked to move in an outsized entourage; his mother estimates that, during his playing days, he was supporting 70 friends and family members in one way or another. And speaking of his mother, he built her a mansion in the Chicago suburbs, complete with an indoor pool, 10 bathrooms, and a full-size basketball court. [...]

Living at the Bishops Forest condominium complex in Waltham during the Celtics season, Walker turned the pavement surrounding his home into a virtual luxury car lot — two Bentleys, two Mercedes, a Range Rover, a Cadillac Escalade, a bright red Hummer. Often, the vehicles were tricked out with custom paint jobs, rims, and sound systems at considerable added expense. He also collected top-line watches — Rolexes and diamond-encrusted Cartiers."

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Bud Light tho?

It's probably for Bosh
laugh.gif
LOL, no joke, Bosh does drink beer in the club though.  Last summer right after he signed to Miami.  Me and my boy did bottle service at Florida Room on SoBe.  Him and his boys table was across from ours.  Buddy drank Modell's all night.  No joke.  Our server was clowning him.
laugh.gif
  And this was the off season....  To each his own though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Bud Light tho?

It's probably for Bosh
laugh.gif
LOL, no joke, Bosh does drink beer in the club though.  Last summer right after he signed to Miami.  Me and my boy did bottle service at Florida Room on SoBe.  Him and his boys table was across from ours.  Buddy drank Modell's all night.  No joke.  Our server was clowning him.
laugh.gif
  And this was the off season....  To each his own though.
ohwell.gif

Dude not going broke no time soon. He's projected to be the next billionaire athlete. 

Dude not going broke no time soon. He's projected to be the next billionaire athlete. 

Walker was doing dumb @%% like giving his homies $1 million to start their own businesses and @%% and they ran off with the money. Buying everyone cars and hotels and clothing. It's like he had he own basketball team on payroll

Walker was doing dumb @%% like giving his homies $1 million to start their own businesses and @%% and they ran off with the money. Buying everyone cars and hotels and clothing. It's like he had he own basketball team on payroll

Originally Posted by Furrell

From hearing previous stories about LeBron he probably didn't tip at all.

Dude probably paid all the employee wages for months with that tab alone

Back
Top Bottom