LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR... $171K TAB

/\ Iverson and Tyson did it... the difference is at the end of the day Lebron is smart as hell

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

n/m this might be Bron's... I thought it was this one...

receipt.jpg
So, he's off partying in Vegas w. a game vs. the C's 2 nights later???  C'mon now...ya'll cant be THIS gullible, can you? 

*and I highly doubt Bron will ever go broke....he's made some wise investments and he has good people looking out for him and his finances...

If i had his money I still dont think i could drop this amount at the club for drinks. I would prob drop it on craps or roulette tho
laugh.gif

If i had his money I still dont think i could drop this amount at the club for drinks. I would prob drop it on craps or roulette tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ Iverson and Tyson did it... the difference is at the end of the day Lebron is smart as hell
Tyson's situation is different and Iverson isn't broke. He's still collecting checks from Reebok. With Tyson, yes he had a lot of money but compared to what was stole from him by Don King, he had far less than what he made throughout his career.

Tyson's situation is different and Iverson isn't broke. He's still collecting checks from Reebok. With Tyson, yes he had a lot of money but compared to what was stole from him by Don King, he had far less than what he made throughout his career.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Question is, are those "lifetime" checks (or whatever it is) from Reebok, supporting his lifestyle?  There are MANY rumblings out there that Iverson is broke.  Those Reebok checks really don't mean much if that's his main source of income. 

Don't forget about Glaceau , Mcdonalds, State Farm, Bubblicious, Upper Deck and Sprite

and the Liverpool investment. 

Question is, are those "lifetime" checks (or whatever it is) from Reebok, supporting his lifestyle?  There are MANY rumblings out there that Iverson is broke.  Those Reebok checks really don't mean much if that's his main source of income. 

Don't forget about Glaceau , Mcdonalds, State Farm, Bubblicious, Upper Deck and Sprite

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lebron makes about $191,000 per game... So thats really still less than a days worth of work.
laugh.gif
Forget taxes, agent fees, marketing fees, pension payments, healthcare payments, ect?  He sees about 100k maybe.  Which is nothing to sneeze at obviously, but those things take a huge chunk of your paycheck.
Let's not forget all the endorsements this man gets. 
pimp.gif

Dude is set for 50 lifetimes.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lebron makes about $191,000 per game... So thats really still less than a days worth of work.
laugh.gif
Forget taxes, agent fees, marketing fees, pension payments, healthcare payments, ect?  He sees about 100k maybe.  Which is nothing to sneeze at obviously, but those things take a huge chunk of your paycheck.
Let's not forget all the endorsements this man gets. 
pimp.gif

Dude is set for 50 lifetimes.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Iverson ain't broke... People just have this perception because he lives a flashy lifestyle and he's not in the NBA anymore...so they just assume he's going broke.

AI made over 20mil a year with Detroit

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Iverson ain't broke... People just have this perception because he lives a flashy lifestyle and he's not in the NBA anymore...so they just assume he's going broke.

AI made over 20mil a year with Detroit

Back
Top Bottom