LeBron & Danny getting they boogie on....

Danny Green used to go hard with the dances during UNC intros too....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

NFL players celebrate when they get in the endzone..... soccer players slide to their knees, run, jump and scream after a goal.....
i just have to let you know how dumb you sound the things you compare it to is WAAAAYY off

you should compare it to if a NFL team was up 35 and the starters was on the 50 dancing and if a soccer team was up 6 and was just dancing on the field

but nice try

dumb *%+

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by knightngale

this is good material for when they get eliminated in the playoffs

I already pre-ordered 3 gifs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*credit card in hand*
roll.gif

no handshake just dance your way out of the arena.

Dancing before the game, after the game & even during a timeout, I don't have a problem with.

In the middle of game play though? Its a little much.

^ I'm not even a Cavs/LeBron fan and I truly mean it when I say yall are straight HATERS... With the music they play now DURING the game, I'd bedancing too, on or off the damn court... Especially if I was as good as LeBron and my team had a nice comfortable lead... Has nothing to do with showing upanother team... And for those riding Noah's jock, how the ***@ are you just gonna sit there and talk !+#* as LeBron is walking towards you and only standup AFTER the ref gets in the middle? Cmon son... Get the ***@ outta here with that !+#*... If you got a goddamn problem, get yo *%* off the bench and dosomething about it...

He really is a grade-A douche attention wh.ore. It's not even just this alone, it's a long list of his actions and behaviors over his time in theleague that has demanded the spotlight being shone on him. If he isn't the center of attention then he probably feels like he isn't doing his job.

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:
I'm a huge fan of LeBron on the court, but dude is a huge attention !!$%+. I didn't really realize it until now.

Agree 100%. LeBron is a GREAT player but it\\\\\\\'s hard to like him due to his douche baggish nature.

lol......apparently lebron doesn't care if you are starting to dislike him .

u go ahead and do that

you don't see shaq, kobe, mj, or any other greats doing this $%%#. and this clown wonders why he's always getting bounced early.

who cares if he dances. i hate how people make such a big deal out of everything. its not that serious

I hope OJ and Boseph were dancing around the court tonight.
grin.gif

you don't see shaq, kobe, mj, or any other greats doing this $%%#. and this clown wonders why he's always getting bounced early.

I was going to say that you started to sound halfway decent, but then you had to ruin it saying he keeps getting bounced early.

Word? Carrying his team to the Finals?

Originally Posted by Skip0011

who cares if he dances. i hate how people make such a big deal out of everything. its not that serious

People just need a reason to hate LeBron

it used to be hes not clutch, then it was hes to passive he doesn't dominate like he should, then it was he can't get to the finals, then it was hecan't win a mvp blah blah... now that hes done all those things little things such as dancing are brought into it

Originally Posted by CasperJr

NFL players celebrate when they get in the endzone..... soccer players slide to their knees, run, jump and scream after a goal.....
i just have to let you know how dumb you sound the things you compare it to is WAAAAYY off

you should compare it to if a NFL team was up 35 and the starters was on the 50 dancing and if a soccer team was up 6 and was just dancing on the field

but nice try

dumb %!@

SO i guess you dont see the cameras filming in on players on the sidelines of NFL games dancing, laughing,

Ochocinco wearing a sombrero, Sanchez eating damn hot dogs

Dumb @**

Like i said if you dont like it win the damn game!

Originally Posted by PRETTY

lol......apparently lebron doesn't care if you are starting to dislike him .

u go ahead and do that
Yeah we will, and he can go ahead and keep not winning a ring.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

but nice try

dumb %!@

SO i guess you dont see the cameras filming in on players on the sidelines of NFL games dancing, laughing,

Ochocinco wearing a sombrero, Sanchez eating damn hot dogs

Dumb @**

Like i said if you dont like it win the damn game!
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom