LeBron & Danny getting they boogie on....

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i saw the noah backtalk vid but never the actual DANCING during the game vid until today.. thats truly pathetic. the coach needs to tell him to sit down and just watch the game.

celebrate after a dunk.. celebrate after a huge block. celebrate after getting a charge.

just about ANY in game event celebration dance is better than doing it on the sidelines when the game is being played.

if he had gone to college, he wouldve learned fast from the other team fans about how to handle yourself. his maturity level is that of a high schooler. some nba VETs need to teach him a quick dangerous lesson and end his career
laugh.gif
okay maybe not that severe.
Lebron isn't going to tell himself to sit down.

First, I think Lebron could donate millions to cancer research and some of you would say "oh, he's just doing it for attention...his ego's sobig". So I'm not really talking to ya'll.

Second, while his dancing was slightly OD, I'm sure if you look back you can find plenty of clips of Jordan and Pippen laughing and joking on the sidelineduring an easy win. I'm sure you can find similar clips for the Kobe & Shaq led Lakers while they were coasting. I'm sure Lebron respects the gamejust as much as they do. Celebrations, dancing, gesturing, even a little trash talking and taunting (you Jordan stans should be familiar with that one) arealmost as much a part of the game as free throws. And it's been that way for quite some time. Lebron wasn't the first to do it and won't be thelast.

Lastly, please stop with the "he's picking his spots" crap. It was an early regular season game against a team that may not finish above .500where they were winning handily. Why in the world should he treat it like a playoff game or a game of some signifigance?

It could be looked at a bad sportsmanship or whatever,
I don't visit the section often so I can't tell if some people are so against simply because it's Lebron
I'm surprised that so many feel the way they do about this
especially with all the talk I hear about the league being soft now.
Rivalries and exciting games are built on good competition, (trash talk and showboating included.)
If you want the other teams respect, go out there and play, but don't sit on the bench and cry about, asking for mercy because the other team throwing itin your face

what are you guys take on this
http://www.youtube.com/v/I_FUWb6F9nI?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/I_FUWb6F9nI?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Man, in my high school track days, I would yawn while crossing the finish line in first place.

"Ooooh, they so sensitive." Step your game up if you want me to shut up.

If you want them to stop it, beat them, it's that simple. Orlando did it last year and you didn't see Brontwo-stepping after the series was over. Noah and Chicago just salty that their team sucks right now.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Man, in my high school track days, I would yawn while crossing the finish line in first place.

Unless your opponents were certified douches or simply lousy competitors who weren't trying, then that's disrespectful. I'm not even asensitive person, that type of respect dates back to the samurais and even before that.

I respect Noah for calling out Lebron, and I respect teams like Orlando who shut him up without saying a word. The reason why I think Lebron is a douche inthis situation is how he responded to the media.

This _' REALLY thinks he is
2u7r3gm.jpg
status...

35mpg1w.jpg

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Unless your opponents were certified douches or simply lousy competitors who weren't trying, then that's disrespectful. I'm not even a sensitive person, that type of respect dates back to the samurais and even before that.

I respect Noah for calling out Lebron, and I respect teams like Orlando who shut him up without saying a word. The reason why I think Lebron is a douche in this situation is how he responded to the media.

well....you have to be some what cocky in track and have some type of swag...
laugh.gif

that mmay have been his

and im sure if lebron tied his shoe like jack did yall would go crazy

just leave it be...its over

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

SWOBOYdeHTEEZY wrote:

Unless your opponents were certified douches or simply lousy competitors who weren't trying, then that's disrespectful. I'm not even a
sensitive person, that type of respect dates back to the samurais and even before that.

I respect Noah for calling out Lebron, and I respect teams like Orlando who shut him up without saying a word. The reason why I think Lebron is a douche in
this situation is how he responded to the media.

laugh.gif

that mmay have been his

Unless your opponents were certified douches or simply lousy competitors who weren't trying, then that's disrespectful. I'm not even a sensitive person, that type of respect dates back to the samurais and even before that.
They were neither douches, nor lousy competitors, nor butthurt babies. You train, you compete, you win,you celebrate. That's it. "To the victor go the spoils." I wouldn't cry if someone were to boast when they won. That just tells me that I needto work harder. But I guess everyone needs someone/something to blame other than themselves.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

No, you didn't.
Yeah, I did. I had fun at track meets.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

2u7r3gm.jpg
status...

35mpg1w.jpg
If I got first in a race, I kinda was. (Relatively speaking.
grin.gif
)

Damn, y'all have some loser %@! mentalities.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

SWOBOYdeHTEEZY wrote:

Unless your opponents were certified douches or simply lousy competitors who weren't trying, then that's disrespectful. I'm not even a
sensitive person, that type of respect dates back to the samurais and even before that.

I respect Noah for calling out Lebron, and I respect teams like Orlando who shut him up without saying a word. The reason why I think Lebron is a douche in
this situation is how he responded to the media.

laugh.gif

that mmay have been his

Take that down. It makes me feel inadequate.

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

They were neither douches, nor lousy competitors, nor butthurt babies. You train, you compete, you win, you celebrate. That's it. "To the victor go the spoils." I wouldn't cry if someone were to boast when they won. That just tells me that I need to work harder. But I guess everyone needs someone/something to blame other than themselves.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

No, you didn't.
Yeah, I did. I had fun at track meets.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

2u7r3gm.jpg
status...

35mpg1w.jpg
If I got first in a race, I kinda was. (Relatively speaking.
grin.gif
)

Damn, y'all have some loser %@! mentalities.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yea they do smh...when you do that kinda stuff it may mess with a lot of the peoples heads you compete against
pimp.gif

you wanna have people changing up what they do...

another thing about the dancing and i don't know what cavs fans think about this, dude a few pages ago said that the cavs seem like their too playful to betaken serious as a title contender.

their still good enough to be taken serious as a title contender but maybe i'm reaching on this one but in the past when the lakers lost to boston in the84 finals it was no fun and games that summer or during the 84-85 season, it was one focus and that was the title. same with the pistons after they lost to thelakers in 1988, the goal was focus on the title and no fun and games until that goal was reached, same with the 1991 bulls after losing to detroit 3 years in arow, their mission was to beat detroit and beat them bad and win the title.

im sure the cavs goal and mission is to win the title this year but they don't seem like one of those teams who has that win at all costs mentality likesome of the older teams in years past did.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

another thing about the dancing and i don't know what cavs fans think about this, dude a few pages ago said that the cavs seem like their too playful to be taken serious as a title contender.

their still good enough to be taken serious as a title contender but maybe i'm reaching on this one but in the past when the lakers lost to boston in the 84 finals it was no fun and games that summer or during the 84-85 season, it was one focus and that was the title. same with the pistons after they lost to the lakers in 1988, the goal was focus on the title and no fun and games until that goal was reached, same with the 1991 bulls after losing to detroit 3 years in a row, their mission was to beat detroit and beat them bad and win the title.

im sure the cavs goal and mission is to win the title this year but they don't seem like one of those teams who has that win at all costs mentality like some of the older teams in years past did.

That still holds to some truth today as well. Look at teams like the Celtics, Spurs and Lakers. Those teams are all buisness and they don't generally playaround.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

another thing about the dancing and i don't know what cavs fans think about this, dude a few pages ago said that the cavs seem like their too playful to be taken serious as a title contender.

their still good enough to be taken serious as a title contender but maybe i'm reaching on this one but in the past when the lakers lost to boston in the 84 finals it was no fun and games that summer or during the 84-85 season, it was one focus and that was the title. same with the pistons after they lost to the lakers in 1988, the goal was focus on the title and no fun and games until that goal was reached, same with the 1991 bulls after losing to detroit 3 years in a row, their mission was to beat detroit and beat them bad and win the title.

im sure the cavs goal and mission is to win the title this year but they don't seem like one of those teams who has that win at all costs mentality like some of the older teams in years past did.

That still holds to some truth today as well. Look at teams like the Celtics, Spurs and Lakers. Those teams are all buisness and they don't generally play around.
They just know how and what it takes to win it all..

Back
Top Bottom