LeBron & Danny getting they boogie on....

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Verne,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he kept repeating it hoping Noah would stop

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by CasperJr

NFL players celebrate when they get in the endzone..... soccer players slide to their knees, run, jump and scream after a goal.....
i just have to let you know how dumb you sound the things you compare it to is WAAAAYY off

you should compare it to if a NFL team was up 35 and the starters was on the 50 dancing and if a soccer team was up 6 and was just dancing on the field

but nice try

dumb %!@

SO i guess you dont see the cameras filming in on players on the sidelines of NFL games dancing, laughing,

Ochocinco wearing a sombrero, Sanchez eating damn hot dogs

Dumb @**

Like i said if you dont like it win the damn game!
. . .
indifferent.gif

ehhhh....its not that serious...u dont like it, next time he comes to the hole either throw his %+@% or put that %@%#+ on his back

At least Joakim Noah has a ring at a level other than high school ....

LeBrons dancing was $*!%%*# hilarious...but i cannot stand the dude anymore, his arrogance is ridiculous...

and
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
to the Noah video
laugh.gif

You guys just hate Lebron
laugh.gif

*Goes to the Florida-Alabama game thread and see if the same screen names were talking about the Alabama players tying up the alligator*

Originally Posted by CasperJr

NFL players celebrate when they get in the endzone..... soccer players slide to their knees, run, jump and scream after a goal.....
i just have to let you know how dumb you sound the things you compare it to is WAAAAYY off

you should compare it to if a NFL team was up 35 and the starters was on the 50 dancing and if a soccer team was up 6 and was just dancing on the field

but nice try

dumb %!@

SO i guess you dont see the cameras filming in on players on the sidelines of NFL games dancing, laughing,

Ochocinco wearing a sombrero, Sanchez eating damn hot dogs

Dumb @**

Like i said if you dont like it win the damn game!
SO I guess you don't know how to read.
He's talking about dancing on the field during the game.

Umm...they're dancing and winning easily. If the Bulls were so offended they should have played defense and made shots to make it a game.

I hope they dance around like that against the lakers just to see what artest does.

Talbert

This is such a big deal b/c one guy acted like it was, now everyone thinks it's Such a problem.. Lebron dances all the dang time.. During Games.. But, b/cone person gets butt hurt about it, everybody feels it's wrong.. But, newsflash, LEBRON is not the sole player who dances on the sidelines during games

I never knew you could get props for heckling a guy while shooting free throws b/c he's frustrated.. You win you have fun, you lose you act like a babylike Noah did.. New Rule.. No one can sing, dance, laugh, get up while their team is winning, to prevent hurt feelings from the opposition.

like dude said earlier, lebrons picking his battles. it's fun and games when he's doing this against the lowly bulls but you know he won't do itagainst boston, the lakers, or orlando.

People bron was dancing on the baseline while the bulls was running plays on the damn court . Cmon now how in the hell can you co-sign that. Somebody should ofthru the ball at his head pushed his hair line back even more.

I'm cool with dancing before the game and even during a timeout, as long as plays is stopped but not DURING the game.

Originally Posted by chozin87

Umm...they're dancing and winning easily. If the Bulls were so offended they should have played defense and made shots to make it a game.

Originally Posted by FilthyMcnasty

Originally Posted by DubA169

they need to start fouling bron hard as hell when he goes into the paint. put him on his +##

Impossible
you mean physically impossible because he's so strong, or impossible because david stern will exile whoever fouls him?

and i don't think this is the most offensive craziest #+@! a player can do, but a player on the opposite team should say something and maybe give him a nice hard legal foul. imagine this in baseball... i guarantee dude would get brushedback, or even hit. you don't wana know what would happen in hockey

Originally Posted by FilthyMcnasty

they need to start fouling bron hard as hell when he goes into the paint. put him on his +##

Impossible
you mean physically impossible because he's so strong, or impossible because david stern will exile whoever fouls him?

and i don't think this is the most offensive craziest #+@! a player can do, but a player on the opposite team should say something and maybe give him a nice hard legal foul. imagine this in baseball... i guarantee dude would get brushed back, or even hit. you don't wana know what would happen in hockey

pretty much, anyone who gives the nba's golden boy a hard foul legal or illegal will get a nice long suspension and a nice hefty fine.

Back
Top Bottom