LeBron & Danny getting they boogie on....

What's with old, White guys always being mad/salty/offended with showboating (especially Black athletes)?

Sports = entertainment = not that serious.

why is it cool for ocho cinco to dance and celebrate or any football player 2 celebrate after a td or big play but they dnt get blasted lebron gets blasted?

why can hocker players get 1 goal and pretty much have 4 other guys gangbang and jump on them on the wall and act up but they don't get blasted lebrondoes,

why can soccer players take their shirt off and do a half streak around the field after a goal but it don't get blast but lebron does?

I'm a magic fan but I'm just trying to figure this out. you celebrate when you win and you don't when you lose so of course bron wouldn't dancewhen he lost 2 us but I mean ocho cinco dances after a td when they are losing and that's cool?

Anybody who is saying this reflects on his gameplay is stupid. If anyting it gives us a glimpse of his character. With that said, I found it uterly hilarious!Especially when him and Danny were gettin it on the sideline
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

why is it cool for ocho cinco to dance and celebrate or any football player 2 celebrate after a td or big play but they dnt get blasted lebron gets blasted?

why can hocker players get 1 goal and pretty much have 4 other guys gangbang and jump on them on the wall and act up but they don't get blasted lebron does,

why can soccer players take their shirt off and do a half streak around the field after a goal but it don't get blast but lebron does?

I'm a magic fan but I'm just trying to figure this out. you celebrate when you win and you don't when you lose so of course bron wouldn't dance when he lost 2 us but I mean ocho cinco dances after a td when they are losing and that's cool?
Every sport has it's respective culture. And that's just not NBA type %%+!. I mean, I don't care really...but it's not somethingyou do in basketball.

And show me Chad celebrating a TD as they're losing the game because I've never seen that.

why can hocker players get 1 goal and pretty much have 4 other guys gangbang and jump on them on the wall and act up but they don't get blasted lebron does,

I'm a magic fan but I'm just trying to figure this out. you celebrate when you win and you don't when you lose so of course bron wouldn't dance when he lost 2 us but I mean ocho cinco dances after a td when they are losing and that's cool?ng
All of that is Different because play is actually stopped, bron was danicing while dudes was playing, I never seen Ocho Cinco on the sidelinedancing while the game was going on. I never seen a hockey player by the bench dancing.

i hate this dude rick.

and let dude dance, showboating while you team is shting on another is fun. and if your losing you deserve it

I'm a magic fan but I'm just trying to figure this out. you celebrate when you win and you don't when you lose so of course bron wouldn't dance when he lost 2 us but I mean ocho cinco dances after a td when they are losing and that's cool?

Oh I dunno maybe because they do it in EVERY game

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

We talkin bout dancing????

dancing???

Not the game, not the game......

Dancing???
Word. It's just not that serious.

It's really not. Good thing I ain't got millions to play in the NBA. I'd make you _'s hate me.

you cannot compare dancing during an NBA game to TD celebrations and soccer goal celebrations...the thing is Lebron is doing this during the game as thegame is active...TD celebrations and soccer goal celebrations are during a dead ball...if he was doing this during a timeout or a dead ball then its fine withme...pregame and postgame dancing is fine everybody does it anyways...but to do it during the game is disrespectful being that you are the franchise player andyoure supposed to lead by example...maybe this is the reason why havent won anything Lebron...this is the NBA...this is a professional league...be professionaland act like the NBA's coverboy...kamlas an idiot but hes definitely right on this subject...legends like jordan never danced or wilt and etc...if youwanna be a legend act like a legend...what guys do you see dancing? ronny turiaf?...no disrespect to ronny but do you wanna be mentioned with turiaf?...yourebetter than that Lebron...look at his postgame remarks about the situation?...he couldve just said hey my fault yadda yadda but he decides put more fuel to thefire by talking the bulls down even more
sick.gif
...my thing is if youre gonna doall this dancing when youre winning...why are you sucha poor loser when things arent going good ala orlando handshake

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Originally Posted by philly5fan

CasperJr wrote:

philly5fan wrote:

NFL players celebrate when they get in the endzone..... soccer players slide to their knees, run, jump and scream after a
goal.....
i just have to let you know how dumb you sound the things you compare it to is WAAAAYY off

you should compare it to if a NFL team was up 35 and the starters was on the 50 dancing and if a soccer team was up 6 and was just dancing on the field

but nice try

dumb %!@

SO i guess you dont see the cameras filming in on players on the sidelines of NFL games dancing, laughing,

Ochocinco wearing a sombrero, Sanchez eating damn hot dogs

Dumb @**

Like i said if you dont like it win the damn game!

SO I guess you don't know how to read.
He's talking about dancing on the field during the game.

Thats not the same thing.... LeBron wasnt at halfcourt while the other team was bringing the ball up... he was on the sideline! Just like Ochocinco was wearinga Sombrero, or the Alabama players were dancing and doing the gator chomp on the sideline!!! The game was still going on, they just werent on the field

Don't like it, but not that big of a deal. Then again, I was laughing and liking it when Ronny was doing it for the Lakers.

*Kanye shrug*

so what did noah actually say? supossedly its on ric bucher's twitter?

also, am i the only one that thinks kamla is cool?
laugh.gif
better than thembristol cats.... (LA now)

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

i don't who rick kamla is but he just went on my list of most annoying people in the world

He's the reason why I can't watch NBA TV
laugh.gif

This guy has always gotten too much credit and pampering as his bball skills were manifesting as a young star.

If Lebron respects the history of the game so much as he always portray int he media. He would understand that back in the day this dancing would have had himlaid on the hardwood floor.

He needs to learn how to become a 'class act' on the court. It's hard to believe a player who hasn't won a title and who is already proclaimedby man as one of the GOAT's, does not even have the decency to shake the Magic's hands after their L in the playoffs.

I'm so tired of this guy. He is one of the best player's in the NBA. But his entire persona is overrated to me.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

This guy has always gotten too much credit and pampering as his bball skills were manifesting as a young star.

If Lebron respects the history of the game so much as he always portray int he media. He would understand that back in the day this dancing would have had him laid on the hardwood floor.

He needs to learn how to become a 'class act' on the court. It's hard to believe a player who hasn't won a title and who is already proclaimed by man as one of the GOAT's, does not even have the decency to shake the Magic's hands after their L in the playoffs.

I'm so tired of this guy. He is one of the best player's in the NBA. But his entire persona is overrated to me.

QFT. I think he will only get worse. He lacks maturity, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's an incredible ball player.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

you cannot compare dancing during an NBA game to TD celebrations and soccer goal celebrations...the thing is Lebron is doing this during the game as the game is active...TD celebrations and soccer goal celebrations are during a dead ball...if he was doing this during a timeout or a dead ball then its fine with me...pregame and postgame dancing is fine everybody does it anyways...but to do it during the game is disrespectful being that you are the franchise player and youre supposed to lead by example...maybe this is the reason why havent won anything Lebron...this is the NBA...this is a professional league...be professional and act like the NBA's coverboy...kamlas an idiot but hes definitely right on this subject...legends like jordan never danced or wilt and etc...if you wanna be a legend act like a legend...what guys do you see dancing? ronny turiaf?...no disrespect to ronny but do you wanna be mentioned with turiaf?...youre better than that Lebron...look at his postgame remarks about the situation?...he couldve just said hey my fault yadda yadda but he decides put more fuel to the fire by talking the bulls down even more
sick.gif
...my thing is if youre gonna do all this dancing when youre winning...why are you sucha poor loser when things arent going good ala orlando handshake

this is on some little kid sportsmanship steez...maybe mj and wilt didnt want to dance? thats brons thing
hes avging 28 7 8, hes doing all he can to get a ring. the dancing isnt doing anything. let him have fun and rub it in other teams faces, thats a part of thegame.
they are grown men and shouldnt get upset and complain about it but do something about it. i cant beleive some of you dudes are going at bron about this...
the handshake thing is useless too

Originally Posted by f3DJam

you cannot compare dancing during an NBA game to TD celebrations and soccer goal celebrations...the thing is Lebron is doing this during the game as the game is active...TD celebrations and soccer goal celebrations are during a dead ball...if he was doing this during a timeout or a dead ball then its fine with me...pregame and postgame dancing is fine everybody does it anyways...but to do it during the game is disrespectful being that you are the franchise player and youre supposed to lead by example...maybe this is the reason why havent won anything Lebron...this is the NBA...this is a professional league...be professional and act like the NBA's coverboy...kamlas an idiot but hes definitely right on this subject...legends like jordan never danced or wilt and etc...if you wanna be a legend act like a legend...what guys do you see dancing? ronny turiaf?...no disrespect to ronny but do you wanna be mentioned with turiaf?...youre better than that Lebron...look at his postgame remarks about the situation?...he couldve just said hey my fault yadda yadda but he decides put more fuel to the fire by talking the bulls down even more
sick.gif
...my thing is if youre gonna do all this dancing when youre winning...why are you sucha poor loser when things arent going good ala orlando handshake

this is on some little kid sportsmanship steez...maybe mj and wilt didnt want to dance? thats brons thing
hes avging 28 7 8, hes doing all he can to get a ring. the dancing isnt doing anything. let him have fun and rub it in other teams faces, thats a part of the game.
they are grown men and shouldnt get upset and complain about it but do something about it. i cant beleive some of you dudes are going at bron about this...

Just like we can't believe that some dudes condone the bs
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

sick.gif

hes avging 28 7 8, hes doing all he can to get a ring. the dancing isnt doing anything. let him have fun and rub it in other teams faces, thats a part of the game.

tired.gif

word.

its actually funny how he brings up how my post is on some little kid sportsmanship yet he says that rubbing it in the others faces is part of the game
laugh.gif

i saw the noah backtalk vid but never the actual DANCING during the game vid until today.. thats truly pathetic. the coach needs to tell him to sit down andjust watch the game.

celebrate after a dunk.. celebrate after a huge block. celebrate after getting a charge.

just about ANY in game event celebration dance is better than doing it on the sidelines when the game is being played.

if he had gone to college, he wouldve learned fast from the other team fans about how to handle yourself. his maturity level is that of a high schooler. somenba VETs need to teach him a quick dangerous lesson and end his career
laugh.gif
okay maybe not that severe.

AWWWW man yall get so butthurt over one dude dancing it amazes me

"Hes hurting the integrity of the game"

"back in the day they woulda laid him out"

"Hes immature"

"Attention %%*!%"

Are yall really that mad?? yall aint playing against him

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

sick.gif

tired.gif

word.

its actually funny how he brings up how my post is on some little kid sportsmanship yet he says that rubbing it in the others faces is part of the game
laugh.gif

thats what makes the game fun!
alright i went too far saying its a part of the game, but its a part of the game for me and its good to see that energy

yo end of the day, bron was dancing. he didnt push a dude after a dunk, didnt scream in someones face, didnt stare a dude down when he was on the ground
HE WAS DANCING!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

AWWWW man yall get so butthurt over one dude dancing it amazes me

"Hes hurting the integrity of the game"

"back in the day they woulda laid him out"

"Hes immature"

"Attention %%*!%"

Are yall really that mad?? yall aint playing against him
People accusing everyone of being "butt-hurt" as you so eloquently put it, are just as annoying as the extreme examples you complainabout.

Voicing an opinion in disagreement doesn't make someone "a hater" "salty" "butt-hurt" or whatever elementary language peoplecan create, it simply means they don't like something or don't support it.

Do some people take their criticism too far and complain about an athlete just because they don't like him? Yes, that happens. But just as common arefans who praise and love everything their favorite athlete does, and can never see any wrongdoing. And that's not just about Lebron, I'm speakinggenerally as well.

Back
Top Bottom