Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

I saw this as a perfect time for black player to stand up, band together and get things popping. To display to the younger generation that this is how things are done as a community.

I guess I dream too big.

What the commissioner did IMO is a handout to shut everyone up. Which has been done thoughout history (if you know your history). Black people were the most affected by what he said yet had no hand in dealing with the issues outcome. If all the players staged a walkout. The commissioner would have asked the players to come back. That would have been very symbolic. Then again, Just a dream of mine.
Cats killing each other in Chiraq right now over petty things and you in here salty about what a senile, racist, old hag has to say. :smh:

vP2tUvM.gif
LMFAOOO someone please send me the link to this gif oh my god im crying

I saw this as a perfect time for black player to stand up, band together and get things popping. To display to the younger generation that this is how things are done as a community.

I guess I dream too big.

What the commissioner did IMO is a handout to shut everyone up. Which has been done thoughout history (if you know your history). Black people were the most affected by what he said yet had no hand in dealing with the issues outcome. If all the players staged a walkout. The commissioner would have asked the players to come back. That would have been very symbolic. Then again, Just a dream of mine.

Oh alright, I thought you were talking about the press conference. Silver did the absolute maximum that we could. 

Yes, Silver did but I don't care about Silver.

I cared most what the players were going to do. It's very tough teaching the civil right movement to the younger generation without modern ties. This was suppose to be that moment.

Basically, when the youth sees this play out, there being taught that if something like this happens to you. Just cry until someone fixes it. Which is what we do now.

It sounds like the players were going to boycott if Sterling wasn't issued a lifetime ban.

Last edited:
Man Sterling was brings chicks into the locker room to look at the 'beautiful black bodies' and show off their 'big *****'. He felt like he owned these men man. He got off light. Dude should be ostracized and forced into exile.

Sterling made the ultimate mistake, he created a public relation nightmare based on race.

Silver made it clear, Sterling comments hurt the league, not only the black players and coaches, but the league as a whole. He ****** with everyone's money

That's why he outta go.

-And now no one will ever question if Silver is only in it to make money, or is a closet racist like they did with Stern.

Silver's pimp hand just leveled up :smokin

Last edited:
Gotta give props to Silver. 1st big decision as commish and he aint falter at all
Unless they are friends. Adam Silver has been deputy commissioner for over a decade. He's very familiar with the press media.

what does that matter?

when you speak to someone in power, especially the commissioner of a league you address him properly, not by his first name. It's like calling your mother by her first name
Well I do that last part all the time. I'm not how here addressing her by Mrs. *insert last name*

Some reporters of today simply blur the lines and on the other side of it those being addressed allow it.

WOW :wow:

Adam Silver just nuked Sterling. There isn't anything more that he could have done. Well done!!

As SOLELY a NBA fan, I don't see how anyone can be upset at the ruling.

That was really strong of Silver without overstepping anything.

If there was a way to stop Sterling from making money off the sale of the team, though, that would be the only thing that can really hurt him.

Back
Top Bottom