Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Is that it?
is everyone happy?
Do we forget about this now?
I guess this is the part where is just sweep this under the "bad moment in NBA" rug.

If that's the case, we (as in black people) have fail again. :smh:

come on son :smh:

Is that it?

is everyone happy?

Do we forget about this now?

I guess this is the part where is just sweep this under the "bad moment in NBA" rug.

If that's the case, we (as in black people) have fail again. :smh:

You can't be serious.

I saw this as a perfect time for black player to stand up, band together and get things popping. To display to the younger generation that this is how things are done as a community.

I guess I dream too big.

What the commissioner did IMO is a handout to shut everyone up. Which has been done thoughout history (if you know your history). Black people were the most affected by what he said yet had no hand in dealing with the issues outcome. If all the players staged a walkout. The commissioner would have asked the players to come back. That would have been very symbolic. Then again, Just a dream of mine.

So Howard Mendel basically asked if he had any remorse for punishing a fellow follower of the Jewish religion?

...Why?

Julius F. Wrek
because normally if things like this happen they are dealt with behind closed doors but since the evidence is out there they had to make it public.

alot of these dudes in high places are allowed to get away with all types of dirt because they are jewish.

lawyers, owners all the decision makers are jews.

I can't imagine Sterling, and his family, giving in easily to selling the team
He have no choice, he will start losing money and top players will leave and nobody will play with his team.....
Lifetime ban doesnt matter. How long does a 81 year old dude have anyway? 5-10 years.
It doesnt matter. Nothing got solved today. Whatever.
Sterling has his couple bill's, lived a full life (I presume)...........he didnt lose
It will hurt his ego and tear him up inside
I think the league took it too far with a lifetime ban. I believe there was something else that caused him to get a life time ban. Theres got to be more to this story.
He had a history of being racist and they got fed up

Heard floyd mayweather as going to buy the team

Regardless that team is going for the low!

Last edited:
People in here saying "nothing was accomplished" are just trying to rustle jimmies. You just want to make it seem like Sterling will be fine so everyone else gets upset.

Crabs in a bucket.

Whatever.

Banned

Last edited:
vP2tUvM.gif

that gif :rofl:

The first time I saw it all I noticed was Shaq but after letting it play the cat took it over the top :rofl: :rofl:

I saw this as a perfect time for black player to stand up, band together and get things popping. To display to the younger generation that this is how things are done as a community.

I guess I dream too big.

What the commissioner did IMO is a handout to shut everyone up. Which has been done thoughout history (if you know your history). Black people were the most affected by what he said yet had no hand in dealing with the issues outcome. If all the players staged a walkout. The commissioner would have asked the players to come back. That would have been very symbolic. Then again, Just a dream of mine.
Oh alright, I thought you were talking about the press conference. Silver did the absolute maximum that we could. 

A couple of people's comments here have me smh. Dude got a lifetime ban, a fine, and they're trying to force him to sell the team. What more do you want? You want a public execution of that old fool and people kicking his decapitated head around like a soccer ball?

I think the league took it too far with a lifetime ban. I believe there was something else that caused him to get a life time ban. Theres got to be more to this story.
Yeah the "more to the story" was between the lines. When he started saying he was getting phone calls and "this is the culture"; "this is how it is, it'll never change" He was outing info that should've never hit the public. Everyone is looking at him and he's the sacrificial lamb for all those other people. THEY definitely don't want millions of kanye protege's running around screaming new slaves. They want to hit this guy hard, sweep it under the rug, and go on about their business as usual. 

In really thinking about this, and as I said before, there is really no way to make sterling 'pay'. At this stage of his life only g I d can judge that man, and hopefully he reevaluate his views on minorities and the less privileged.

All you can do is send a message and set an example.

Adam Silver did both.

Last edited:

I guess I dream too big.

Oh alright, I thought you were talking about the press conference. Silver did the absolute maximum that we could. 

Yes, Silver did but I don't care about Silver.

I cared most what the players were going to do. It's very tough teaching the civil right movement to the younger generation without modern ties. This was suppose to be that moment.

Basically, when the youth sees this play out, there being taught that if something like this happens to you. Just cry until someone fixes it. Which is what we do now.

A couple of people's comments here have me smh. Dude got a lifetime ban, a fine, and they're trying to force him to sell the team. What more do you want? You want a public execution of that old fool and people kicking his decapitated head around like a soccer ball?

Steve Nash looking like a contract killer up on stage hahaha. Mi6 operative activated.

Back
Top Bottom