Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Seats will be filled by those he hates and he will continue this behavior. Clipper fans are probably brushing this off saying at least we are in the playoffs.

Would be awesome if people just didn't show up to the game show him what his behavior will cost but doubt it.

Ps. My co worker did work for this guy in his house dude didn't even turn to acknowledge him the whole time he was their real douche

It's always up to us, meanwhile, the NBA, Adam Silver, every other owner, and even ESPN has yet to say anything.

you saying i should quote the troll i'm talking to is admitting that what i said was relevant.

then you go on to say it's irrelevant. you follow that by saying if i were more intelligent i

wouldn't speak my mind on a discussion forum. dawg YOU'RE the troll. definitely getting

blocked. you are incredibly annoying in here and every other thread.

No, me saying you should ignore the troll means that you are giving the troll the attention he wants.

What does Donald Sterling or racism have to do with ills in the black community?

Bruh just stop. You had a problem comprehending what his motive was for that post then you arrogantly berate him while you were wrong?

And you as a so called "conscious" black man you call what he said an off topic rant in a thread about racism?

:rofl:

I knew exactly what he was doing. That's why I spoke on it.

In every topic about "racism" the discussion quickly becomes about what we're doing.

As if we cause racism. What did Magic Johnson do, earn $500 mil?

indifferent.gif

This chick has no self respect. :lol:

"I can't change the color of my skin"

Nah, I think she was putting on an act. I'm assuming she is the one who recorded the call so why not make yourself appear that way. Dude said she's a fighter( :pimp:) so I don't think what we heard on tape is how she really is. And she knows this is over so she definitely don't care about the money anymore. Money buys tolerance.

And twitter turns to the whole "We took the power out of the N word" saga........that's a mentality that needs to stop.

This is the same dude who said he wouldn't rent out certain places to black people because they attract vermin, but of course us negroes are too sensitive and always playing the race card.
This has been in some form in this thread like 20 times already 
laugh.gif

And twitter turns to the whole "We took the power out of the N word" saga........that's a mentality that needs to stop.

This too, "we can't be mad at him...we have our problems as a community."

...what. Whatever problems we have as a community that doesn't change the fact that this dude is mentally deranged and extremely racist and extremely powerful. He's basically playing out this slave master fantasy complete with his black mistresses on the side. Dude should be more concerned that a) his "friends" follow his gf on instagram, b) and actually comment to him about it. And it's Magic Johnson. Magic. Not even like JR Smith or some **** :lol:

My God, this is so terrible and the fact he has apologists, and people coming to his defense :smh:
The amount of passiveness and complacency is appalling.

yeah thats offensive and all but uhhh...

can we please get some raunchy pictures of the girlfriend though?

In 2012, around the time The Clippers started to become actually good, David Sterling told Clipper Darrell to no longer be associated with the Clippers, and he would no longer receive free tickets.

I had a thread on here a year or two back asking if you were paid EXTREMELY well, would you mind if your boss was a racist. Not surprisingly, many NTers said they wouldn't care...

You know he gets off to the fact his players don't say nothing...

On some "they NEED me, a white man.." Type

They just reported it on ESPN. Only a 30 second segment, but they aired dude out! Hopefully, this picks up steam and that old turd gets fined and loses his team.

Back
Top Bottom