Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

yup, turned to ESPN first thing this morning and they're taking about baseball...no one cares about baseball

ESPN is probably just scrambling to figure out how to spin this. They still have Clipper games to air. And if they dont mention it once, unless they fire Stephen A, he will def bring it up once he gets on tv.

This is the problem when you have a corporation in bed with what they cover.

Like how David Stern put the kibosh on them hiring Stan Van Gundy.

They have to think about how they cover stories. Instead of just providing the information.

You that slow? You need to be helped along? There are black people in this thread with the mindset I spoke on AND I blamed the educational system fool.

Then you should quote that troll.

Maybe if you were more intelligent you'd learn to ignore the troll.

Instead of lecturing us all with an off topic rant the way he wants you to do.

Not surprised. Remember Elgin Baylor's lawsuit against Sterling?

From the link below in 2010:
"While ignoring my suggestions and isolating me from decisions customarily reserved for general managers, the Clippers attempted to place the blame for the team's failures on me," Baylor said in the declaration. "During this same period, players Sam Cassell, Elton Brand and Corey Maggette complained to me that DONALD STERLING would bring women into the locker room after games, while the players were showering, and make comments such as, 'Look at those beautiful black bodies.' I brought this to Sterling's attention, but he continued to bring women into the locker room."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/07/elgin-baylor-donald-sterling-clippers-lawsuit_n_805909.html

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I just saw/heard the Sterling clip on TMZ 5 min ago. If it's real, all I'll say is this: My God I can't wait to get back to work on Monday.</p>— Stephen A Smith (@stephenasmith) <a href="">April 26, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I ain't even lying, whenever they lose in the playoffs they should request trades

Bruh just stop. You had a problem comprehending what his motive was for that post then you arrogantly berate him while you were wrong?

And you as a so called "conscious" black man you call what he said an off topic rant in a thread about racism?

:rofl:

Last edited:

you saying i should quote the troll i'm talking to is admitting that what i said was relevant.

then you go on to say it's irrelevant. you follow that by saying if i were more intelligent i

wouldn't speak my mind on a discussion forum. dawg YOU'RE the troll. definitely getting

blocked. you are incredibly annoying in here and every other thread.

You shouldn't have to wait to hear about it on their "opinion" shows.

They'll break in to let us know if the Harrison's are going pro or if a player is arrested for a DUI.

This makes it about ratings rather than giving actual sports news.

or dedicate a week to if players can say the n-word or not.

I read that "My God..." sentence and I imagined Stephen A saying it 
laugh.gif

Dude said you can smash em but don't promote it on Instagram?

Wow this dude is all messed up :lol:

You shouldn't have to wait to hear about it on their "opinion" shows.

is this dude a public servant or something? He owes it to you to speak on a subject?????

what kinda celebrity worship is going on in your mind... this man is so important to you that you MUST hear his personal opinion on an issue...

....wheres ja to make sense of all this?

Last edited:
Seats will be filled by those he hates and he will continue this behavior. Clipper fans are probably brushing this off saying at least we are in the playoffs.

Would be awesome if people just didn't show up to the game show him what his behavior will cost but doubt it.

Ps. My co worker did work for this guy in his house dude didn't even turn to acknowledge him the whole time he was their real douche

Back
Top Bottom