Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

of course it's bigger than basketball for everyone else. but these dudes live basketball. I think that's what people are missing.

Again, this is not your office job. this is blood, sweat, tears, injuries, and a lifelong dream. I'd rather them play their hearts out and pull a Tommie Smith but that's just me.
this is hilarious.

What if it paid 50k like an office job?

People get offended when players tell the truth... It's a job famb.

That "I love it so much" is such garbage. A LARGE majority of players just know they ain't getting this kind of money doing otherwise.

If they could, many a players wouldn't be on the league.

So stop with the "they worked so hard" stuff. Everybody works hard every day, B

What if it did? What point was that supposed to make?

You're talking like they're all playing exclusively for the money.

Everybody works hard :lol: okay blud.

that's the point in trying to make.

A large majority are "keep getting them checks" guys, word to jalen rose.

Brah you're just making a generalization though.

Jalen Rose says that about players that are over the hill and are just hanging on in the league to collect checks. It is a very specific example

Most dudes love their job, they like competition, the like being on a team with their brahs, love the game, and they love dem big checks.

Everybody works hard
laugh.gif
okay blud.

guys like chris paul and blake griffin can get paid max money for any of the 29 other nba teams

Saw highlights of today's game , was out playing whiffle ball. So they wore shooting shirts inside out to hide logo but also wore tear away pants that visibly displayed logo?

I can see where people say boycotting the game, but as someone mentioned; these players train so hard for this moment for some dude to wash it away.

At the least the players should of worn different gear together. No more of the Clippers bull. This is also more them Clippers players taking a stand. It's about all the other teams and taking a stand going into Staples whenever they play the other 29 teams

I can see where people say boycotting the game, but as someone mentioned; these players train so hard for this moment for some dude to wash it away.

At the least the players should of worn different gear together. No more of the Clippers bull. This is also more them Clippers players taking a stand. It's about all the other teams and taking a stand going into Staples whenever they play the other 29 teams
It's truly a double sided sword. Like you stated, these guys play their whole lives wanting to win a title. You can really see they were out of sync today. Heck, I have no stake in the firm and it still irritates me more than I would like to.

I really hope the fans come through and cheer for the players on Tuesday. Jalen Rose mentioned wearing jerseys inside out, doesn't sound like a bad idea at the moment.

I agree with Sterling losing the team. There's simply no way around it. No one will want to sponsor/be associated with this organization as it sits. Even when the Clippers were losing, tickets were sold at Costco. Certainly this will not be the case even if the Clippers lose all of their star players with the current issue at hand.

It's a shame too because they actually have a very solid squad for the next couple of years.

Last edited:
Anyone else listening to Tariq Nasheed's Ustream?  A white lady called in defending Sterling then mentioned that she has a black boyfriend
laugh.gif

Anyone else listening to Tariq Nasheed's Ustream?  A white lady called in defending Sterling then mentioned that she has a black boyfriend
laugh.gif
i know some of them have to be trolling just to prove their point, like that "im not racist, i have black friends", but really they dont have any

Back
Top Bottom