Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

"You can sleep with black people, you can bring them in"

Um....what? He's cool with her porking other dudes? And black dudes that he's racist against? WTF?????

I didn't read through all 34 pages to see if this has already been discussed...but again...wtf????

Its called ****olding. Been going on for centuries.

Jeff Van Gundy saying what everyone else is thinking about the whole "I dont know if its him on the tape" excuse
laugh.gif

Him and his wife have a history of suing past mistresses,

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/nba-owner-sex-scandal

AUGUST 12--Just what the NBA needs, another sex scandal: Donald Sterling, the miserly tycoon who owns the Los Angeles Clippers, testified last year that he regularly paid a Beverly Hills woman for sex, describing her as a $500-a-trick "freak" with whom he coupled "all over my building, in my bathroom, upstairs, in the corner, in the elevator."

Basically, he gets a new gf, he spends a bit too much money, his wife sues, and the cycle repeats. Except this time, his gf is taking him down with her :pimp:

EDIT:
Actually, this is the first gf she sued, I wonder why...

Last edited:
Yeah, i know....but this dude doesn't seem like he'd be cool with that....especially black dudes

Letting one **** his girl doesn't mean he has respect for the person. Its objectifying him for his sexual prowess word to Elgin Baylor's story about Sterling bringing chicks in the locker room to look at naked black bodies

The new audio is just as bad if not worse...what a scumbag. All the money in the world won't save him from his judgement day 

Gimme 50 million or Imma quit... lol

But nah if you give me 500K+ a year, call me names, make jokes, talk about my ancestors, i don't care, just make sure you don't have hot daughter of age. Imma smang that out and laugh as I collect my pay checks that I've been stashing away for when you find out. Black D*** all in ya spouse again!
Just checked in and looked through the thread. I see that you bolded my post from the other thread extra big, so I guess I'll respond. Racism in this day and age doesn't really affect me as much as it does some people. Working for someone who thinks I'm inferior to him because of my skin color, yet pays me enough to do whatever the heck I want to do with my leisure time, is fine with me. There's nothing spineless about it. I'm getting what I want. Racism just rolls off me because I can't even take someone seriously when I'm a better man than they are and deep down they know it too. Being broke and trying to end racism isn't any more effective than being rich and not trying to end racism. Having the higher socioeconomic status is already doing more to help the cause. Sorry if you were offended. Let me fix what I said.

Gimme 50 million or Imma quit... lol

But nah if you give me 500K+ a year, call me names, make jokes, talk about my ancestors, i don't care, just make sure you don't have hot daughter of age. Imma smang that out   take instagram pictures with them and laugh as I collect my pay checks that I've been stashing away for when you find out. Black D*** all in ya spouse again!

i wouldn't be surprised if Donald Sterling had his wife getting smashed by black dudes AKA young bucks back in the day 

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...legedly-acted-terribly-in-the-?urn=nba-304544

"While ignoring my suggestions and isolating me from decisions customarily reserved for general managers, the Clippers attempted to place the blame for the team's failures on me," Baylor said in the declaration. "During this same period, players Sam Cassell(notes), Elton Brand(notes) and Corey Maggette(notes) complained to me that DONALD STERLING would bring women into the locker room after games, while the players were showering, and make comments such as, 'Look at those beautiful black bodies.' I brought this to Sterling's attention, but he continued to bring women into the locker room."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...legedly-acted-terribly-in-the-?urn=nba-304544

"While ignoring my suggestions and isolating me from decisions customarily reserved for general managers, the Clippers attempted to place the blame for the team's failures on me," Baylor said in the declaration. "During this same period, players Sam Cassell(notes), Elton Brand(notes) and Corey Maggette(notes) complained to me that DONALD STERLING would bring women into the locker room after games, while the players were showering, and make comments such as, 'Look at those beautiful black bodies.' I brought this to Sterling's attention, but he continued to bring women into the locker room."
Wait...what?:x

Jeff Van Gundy saying what everyone else is thinking about the whole "I dont know if its him on the tape" excuse
laugh.gif
Exactly, no one is buying that crap and Sterling knows it.  On the newest recording he mentions that he's paying players, so it's been narrowed down to 30 NBA owners who could be on the tape. 

Back
Top Bottom