Lauren London Pregnant? Vol. It's Weezy F's Baby!

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by eplaya06

angelzdope wrote:

bonafide hustla wrote:

only b/c I feel like playing devil's advocate

MIT engineering degree and 100K (or whatever amount) in the minus > Howard engineering degree and a few K in the positive (as in free ride and some).
and there are a host of schools that go in there on both sides of the inequality (as if that isnt obvious)

I definitely respect your opinion but I strongly disagree. Top companies recruit HARD at Howard and I know a lot of people, myself included, that have gotten
offers/internships from these top companies and are working right alongside those who graduated from top schools. IMO, grad school matters way more than
undergrad as far as university "brand names" go.
QFT

Almost all top companies recruit at Howard hard...and if you're an engineering student at Howard w/out an internship, you're doin something wrong.
Angelzdope interned with Google last summer, while I was at Kraft Foods. This summer, I'll be at Exxon-Mobil. So its not as simple as it may seem...

Curious... how does a chemical engineering student get an internship with Google? Don't see what the two have to do with each other...

Y'all acting like all black people go to HBCUs...

Outta here.

And Anglezdope, you aint the only one with a free ride.
laugh.gif
let em/her make it Fitz

and to answer the Google question, I can honestly say that people across all disciplines like engineers. Just the fact that you have shown an aptitude for problem solving sits well with a lot of people. its cliche and i hear people say that all the damn time when talking about engineering, but its true. most people have a certain level of respect for the work an engineer can potentially get done. and some can give a +*$! less b/c they feel like engineers are lame/wierd and cannot function in a business world that is built off of vibrant personal interaction. i personally believe though if you don't enjoy it or it doesnt come super easy to you (depending on what college you at and the difficulty of the program) its not even worth the investment. you can get just as far without the hassle of doing the engineering. and if an engineer sticks to the straight and narrow path of an engineer, the career growth is a bit stagnant. IMO

aJ232Kb8 - what part of the game is that though?

We can't just support a young black female makin somethin of herself though? When we make hundreds of threads about how girls out here are only slooeys andignorant while saying we wished there were more wifey type chicks. Just sayin let's keep it 100.

Sorry for the seriousness
tongue.gif

I can respect her opinion and cranium washed ideas, but when she constantly spouts and thinks she's got it better than black folk because she ain'tpaying for her education--that's arrogance... and nothing to be arrogant about.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

I can respect her opinion and cranium washed ideas, but when she constantly spouts and thinks she's got it better than black folk because she ain't paying for her education--that's arrogance... and nothing to be arrogant about.

where did you get all that from?
laugh.gif

people can't be happy they have a full ride? damn...

We can't just support a young black female makin somethin of herself though? When we make hundreds of threads about how girls out here are only slooeys and ignorant while saying we wished there were more wifey type chicks. Just sayin let's keep it 100.

My bad let me stop hating on purpose. Congrats on the full ride to Howard (they gave me 3/4ths of a ride--talking about paper work issues and me being latewith the app -_-) and internship with Google.

Originally Posted by afresh

We can't just support a young black female makin somethin of herself though? When we make hundreds of threads about how girls out here are only slooeys and ignorant while saying we wished there were more wifey type chicks. Just sayin let's keep it 100.

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
I completely feel you fam. I am definitely one tocongratulate a woman making something of herself...hell even following the road less traveled being a woman engineer (although at my school being a womanengineer was easier cuz you could just smile and coattail the lame ducks who were thirsty to have a woman in their presence and would hand overanswers/knowledge like its their V card) im sorry for adding that.
smh.gif
at mefor giving the young lady no credit. but what's funny and actually ironic about what you said is that she came off slightly ignorant in the manner inwhich she posted her creds. but she doing it well man just the way she came off. dont let me be any type of road block

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by afresh

We can't just support a young black female makin somethin of herself though? When we make hundreds of threads about how girls out here are only slooeys and
ignorant while saying we wished there were more wifey type chicks. Just sayin let's keep it 100.

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
I completely feel you fam. I am definitely one to congratulate a woman making something of herself...hell even following the road less traveled being a woman engineer (although at my school being a woman engineer was easier cuz you could just smile and coattail the lame ducks who were thirsty to have a woman in their presence and would hand over answers/knowledge like its their V card) im sorry for adding that.
smh.gif
at me for giving the young lady no credit. but what's funny and actually ironic about what you said is that she came off slightly ignorant in the manner in which she posted her creds. but she doing it well man just the way she came off. dont let me be any type of road block

/thread

i feel bad. we need more sisters like her. got me wanting to watch Oprah tonight.
frown.gif

I would like to kno how she gets mad lames givin her flack for gettin a scholarship & being proud of that fact but you same lames will slurp Ben Ballerbecause he sat in a room with some actually famous people or he got some ugly ++# LRG hoodie for free
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Lil Wayne? Dam I guess 95% of NT had a chance.
i dont think 95% of NT has sold over 10 million copies and has millions in the bank.

You think she slept with him because he's cute?

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Lil Wayne? Dam I guess 95% of NT had a chance.
i dont think 95% of NT has sold over 10 million copies and has millions in the bank.

You think she slept with him because he's cute?

yea man

there is no denyin the power of money and status

you can name a whole list of dudes to hate on.

Back
Top Bottom