Lauren London Pregnant? Vol. It's Weezy F's Baby!

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

any school can open a lot of doors if you work hard.
QFT but all else equal the MIT degree > the HU degree is all I was getting at

I mean we're comparing like a top 5 engineering program to just another engineering program. Engineering is a good discipline regardless of where you go,but the competition and difficulty is accounted for across different colleges. Now if we we talking MIT vs. GA Tech or something then obviously its not as biga difference. I am not #@!%$!!! on Howard. I go to Texas which has been in and out of the top 5-10 and did engineering and again all else held equal the MITdegree > the Texas degree hands down 6:30

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

so dissing someone that's tryin' to get an education is whats hot in the streets?
it aint even about that. i just jabbed at her somewhat pompous tone. it was a joke really but the reality is that its all relative.

i mean if someone came in here saying they got their engineering degree from a community college and was bragging, I'm sure they'd get a bit of flackfor it. but again i do commend the young lady.

edit* and do you know this chick or you capin

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

only b/c I feel like playing devil's advocate

MIT engineering degree and 100K (or whatever amount) in the minus > Howard engineering degree and a few K in the positive (as in free ride and some). and there are a host of schools that go in there on both sides of the inequality (as if that isnt obvious)

I definitely respect your opinion but I strongly disagree. Top companies recruit HARD at Howard and I know a lot of people, myself included, that have gotten offers/internships from these top companies and are working right alongside those who graduated from top schools. IMO, grad school matters way more than undergrad as far as university "brand names" go.
u got yo head on straight it seems... marry me?
devil.gif

lmao simpin is fun

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

how the hell she get 426 profile view in ONE day?

what happend that day?
She posted on NT.

i aint even gon lie, i pm-ed her cuz i thought i might have seen yungin back at home , had a lil small convo, but i aint gonna beat
roll.gif
so i might as well stop

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

how the hell she get 426 profile view in ONE day?

what happend that day?
She posted on NT.
i aint even gon lie, i pm-ed her cuz i thought i might have seen yungin back at home , had a lil small convo, but i aint gonna beat
roll.gif
so i might as well stop
Thanks for letting us know G.

Don't worry, I'm sure you're one of many.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

A baby New-New is on the way. TheYBF.com has learned that actress Lauren London is indeed 5 months pregnant! This time it's not just another empty rumor. And that's the reason we haven't seen her out and about in the last 3 months. She actually made one appearance since February and it was at the Next Day Air premiere last week. But interestingly, all her pictures were only taken from the bust and up.

Back in February, YBF caught up with Lauren and asked her about the pregnancy rumors that were swirling back then-and of course she denied it. But our source-who's actually a Hollywood celebrity themselves-slipped up in a recent convo with YBF and spilled the beans. As for the father of Lauren's baby-we're told she confirmed it's Lil Wayne! Yes, we're serious. Remember when we posted exclusive pics of the ex-couple back in Weezy's hometown of New Orleans?

We got further confirmation of Lauren's pregnancy from a celeb's manager. Apparently said manager received a movie role for his client after it was first offered to Lauren. When the manager asked why Lauren wouldn't take the role, the manager was made aware of Lauren's pregnancy status. We're told Lauren's taking time off from her career as her current conditions aren't "favorable" right now.

We expect a letter of denial soon, but we've heard that before. Story developing…
theybf.com

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Dudes mad.

It's okay. She isn't the only fine woman who's an engineer major.
why not try to holler at her direct instead of disguising it as a defense mechanism.

ol sideline playin e-stalkin +#* boy
laugh.gif

tried to experiment with the e-cape method first before he went for the kill. YNS
laugh.gif

Dudes mad.

why not try to holler at her direct instead of disguising it as a defense mechanism.

laugh.gif

tried to experiment with the e-cape method first before he went for the kill. YNS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes mad.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My homie loves LL. Cant WAIT to break the news to em tomorrow. He had the nerve to say "LL>Halle Berry". SMH

Originally Posted by eplaya06

MIT engineering degree and 100K (or whatever amount) in the minus > Howard engineering degree and a few K in the positive (as in free ride and some). and there are a host of schools that go in there on both sides of the inequality (as if that isnt obvious)

I definitely respect your opinion but I strongly disagree. Top companies recruit HARD at Howard and I know a lot of people, myself included, that have gotten offers/internships from these top companies and are working right alongside those who graduated from top schools. IMO, grad school matters way more than undergrad as far as university "brand names" go.
QFT

Almost all top companies recruit at Howard hard...and if you're an engineering student at Howard w/out an internship, you're doin something wrong. Angelzdope interned with Google last summer, while I was at Kraft Foods. This summer, I'll be at Exxon-Mobil. So its not as simple as it may seem...

Curious... how does a chemical engineering student get an internship with Google? Don't see what the two have to do with each other...

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

angelzdope wrote:

bonafide hustla wrote:

MIT engineering degree and 100K (or whatever amount) in the minus > Howard engineering degree and a few K in the positive (as in free ride and some).
and there are a host of schools that go in there on both sides of the inequality (as if that isnt obvious)

I definitely respect your opinion but I strongly disagree. Top companies recruit HARD at Howard and I know a lot of people, myself included, that have gotten
offers/internships from these top companies and are working right alongside those who graduated from top schools. IMO, grad school matters way more than
undergrad as far as university "brand names" go.
QFT

Almost all top companies recruit at Howard hard...and if you're an engineering student at Howard w/out an internship, you're doin something wrong.
Angelzdope interned with Google last summer, while I was at Kraft Foods. This summer, I'll be at Exxon-Mobil. So its not as simple as it may seem...

Curious... how does a chemical engineering student get an internship with Google? Don't see what the two have to do with each other...

Y'all acting like all black people go to HBCUs...

Outta here.

And Anglezdope, you aint the only one with a free ride.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

angelzdope wrote:

bonafide hustla wrote:

MIT engineering degree and 100K (or whatever amount) in the minus > Howard engineering degree and a few K in the positive (as in free ride and some).
and there are a host of schools that go in there on both sides of the inequality (as if that isnt obvious)

I definitely respect your opinion but I strongly disagree. Top companies recruit HARD at Howard and I know a lot of people, myself included, that have gotten
offers/internships from these top companies and are working right alongside those who graduated from top schools. IMO, grad school matters way more than
undergrad as far as university "brand names" go.
QFT

Almost all top companies recruit at Howard hard...and if you're an engineering student at Howard w/out an internship, you're doin something wrong.
Angelzdope interned with Google last summer, while I was at Kraft Foods. This summer, I'll be at Exxon-Mobil. So its not as simple as it may seem...

Y'all acting like all black people go to HBCUs...

Outta here.

And Anglezdope, you aint the only one with a free ride.
laugh.gif
let em/her make it Fitz

and to answer the Google question, I can honestly say that people across all disciplines like engineers. Just the fact that you have shown an aptitude forproblem solving sits well with a lot of people. its cliche and i hear people say that all the damn time when talking about engineering, but its true. most people have a certain level of respect for the work an engineer can potentially get done. and some can give a+*$! less b/c they feel like engineers are lame/wierd and cannot function in a business world that is built off of vibrant personal interaction. i personallybelieve though if you don't enjoy it or it doesnt come super easy to you (depending on what college you at and the difficulty of the program) its not evenworth the investment. you can get just as far without the hassle of doing the engineering. and if an engineer sticks to the straight and narrow path of anengineer, the career growth is a bit stagnant. IMO

aJ232Kb8 - what part of the game is that though?

Back
Top Bottom