Lauren London Pregnant? Vol. It's Weezy F's Baby!

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by krazy88s

So, you dated the TheTim111 ??

negative.

but nah i just follow her Twitter but the love was never reciprocated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by EB4President

I go to school in DC but I doubt you've seen me. I'm an engineering student.

I stay studying... not too big on the party scene.

I didnt say I saw you at club tho...what school?

Howard

Originally Posted by starbury03

A baby New-New is on the way. TheYBF.com has learned that actress Lauren London is indeed 5 months pregnant! This time it's not just another empty rumor. And that's the reason we haven't seen her out and about in the last 3 months. She actually made one appearance since February and it was at the Next Day Air premiere last week. But interestingly, all her pictures were only taken from the bust and up.

Back in February, YBF caught up with Lauren and asked her about the pregnancy rumors that were swirling back then-and of course she denied it. But our source-who's actually a Hollywood celebrity themselves-slipped up in a recent convo with YBF and spilled the beans. As for the father of Lauren's baby-we're told she confirmed it's Lil Wayne! Yes, we're serious. Remember when we posted exclusive pics of the ex-couple back in Weezy's hometown of New Orleans?

We got further confirmation of Lauren's pregnancy from a celeb's manager. Apparently said manager received a movie role for his client after it was first offered to Lauren. When the manager asked why Lauren wouldn't take the role, the manager was made aware of Lauren's pregnancy status. We're told Lauren's taking time off from her career as her current conditions aren't "favorable" right now.

We expect a letter of denial soon, but we've heard that before. Story developing…

0724_lil_wayne_bn_fm.jpg

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I could tolerate a chick like you.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP do look familiar tho, I dont know if i've seen her in North Carolina or DC, or she just got the average chick familiar face

I go to school in DC but I doubt you've seen me. I'm an engineering student.

I stay studying... not too big on the party scene.
Major?

[Daniel Bedingfield] I gotta get through this. [Daniel Bedingfield]

OP is a cutie though.

pimp.gif

[Fat Joe] Holla At Me Babe! [Fat Joe]

llulz if true.

which girl in there right mind would let him hit ? i bet he didn't even kiss her because the only person he kisses is baby
laugh.gif

first wayne has to make his terrible raps , then he somehow converts drake and taints drakes style forever, and then he gets the finest girl on earth pregnant.i swear wayne couldnt piss me off anymore

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

what is this thread about again?

Diego trying to kick it to OP after 12 pages of other people having kicked it to her.

Somewhere in the thread there should be some reactions about Lauren London being impregnated by the Martian himself.

Back
Top Bottom