Lauren London Pregnant? Vol. It's Weezy F's Baby!

smh.gif

"WEEZY F BABY...PLEASE SAY THE BABY"

lil-wayne-carter-3-cover_real.jpg

I'll see you suckas in 4 months after I destroy Lauren's Punani...

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

what is this thread about again?

Diego trying to kick it to OP after 12 pages of other people having kicked it to her.

Somewhere in the thread there should be some reactions about Lauren London being impregnated by the Martian himself.

That just about sums it up.

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by EB4President

I go to school in DC but I doubt you've seen me. I'm an engineering student.

I stay studying... not too big on the party scene.

I didnt say I saw you at club tho...what school?

Howard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

soon as you said DC, I thought Howard. What up sis, I graduated from there last year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

what is this thread about again?

Diego trying to kick it to OP after 12 pages of other people having kicked it to her.

Somewhere in the thread there should be some reactions about Lauren London being impregnated by the Martian himself.

That just about sums it up.

hmm I see......

carry on

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

angelzdope wrote:

Chemical Engineering (top 12% of class)
pimp.gif

yes, I'm bragging.
smile.gif

angelzdope wrote:

Howard

10r4adg.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Got her coach!

How is she coming here spouting off Howard acting like it's MIT.

Outtahere.

Howard is definitely no MIT. That's for sure... but I'm perfectly happy with my university. Having a full ride and graduating debt free is certainlyappreciated.

but continue... NT is comedy.
laugh.gif

only b/c I feel like playing devil's advocate

MIT engineering degree and 100K (or whatever amount) in the minus > Howard engineering degree and a few K in the positive (as in free ride and some). andthere are a host of schools that go in there on both sides of the inequality (as if that isnt obvious)

i mean, damn.. not everybody can get into MIT
laugh.gif

i'm no fan of HU but it isn't a TERRIBLE school. any school can open a lot of doors if you work hard.

She looks like she'll never recovery from a pregnancy .

word... watch her blow up now
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

MIT engineering degree and 100K (or whatever amount) in the minus > Howard engineering degree and a few K in the positive (as in free ride and some). and there are a host of schools that go in there on both sides of the inequality (as if that isnt obvious)

I definitely respect your opinion but I strongly disagree. Top companies recruit HARD at Howard and I know a lot of people, myself included, that have gottenoffers/internships from these top companies and are working right alongside those who graduated from top schools. IMO, grad school matters way more thanundergrad as far as university "brand names" go.

MIT engineering degree and 100K (or whatever amount) in the minus > Howard engineering degree and a few K in the positive (as in free ride and some). and there are a host of schools that go in there on both sides of the inequality (as if that isnt obvious)

I definitely respect your opinion but I strongly disagree. Top companies recruit HARD at Howard and I know a lot of people, myself included, that have gotten offers/internships from these top companies and are working right alongside those who graduated from top schools. IMO, grad school matters way more than undergrad as far as university "brand names" go.
QFT

Almost all top companies recruit at Howard hard...and if you're an engineering student at Howard w/out an internship, you're doin something wrong. Angelzdope interned with Google last summer, while I was at Kraft Foods. This summer, I'll be at Exxon-Mobil. So its not as simple as it may seem...

Back
Top Bottom