Larry Hughes..

All us cavs are saying is that we CAN beat those teams in a series, how you can you really say we have absolutely NO chance at all?
because they are better than you

did yall give the warriors a chance against the mavs? of course not....and that example is wayyyyyy exaggerated.
A) you apparently werent on NT last year. Ill admit I didnt, but there was a crap ton of people who said they would outside of Warrior fans.

B) your not the warriors

C) Even with your coach having previous experience as an assistant on the Spurs, you guys didnt even come CLOSE to taking a game from the Spurs. How in theblue hell do you think you are going to do so now? Because you added Ben Wallace and Wally Szeirahdflhasbasdlfheadaf?

That's all I'm sayin. Nobody in the league can stop him, whether you like it or not. And like he says, if he's playing, his team always has a chance to win.
unless you are playing the Spurs
roll.gif

I dont think they are title contenders but i think they are Eastern Conf. contenders. They made moves to get better but i dont think those moves put them overthe top.

yea i like larrys game, just thought he couldnt play his game with lebron, ur probably/hopefully right

i was one of the few ppl in cleveland who still believe larry could play like he did in washington, it seemed like he finally started to play good and bam hegets traded, o well i hope he does good in chi town, which i think he will

Originally Posted by kobefan88

All us cavs are saying is that we CAN beat those teams in a series, how you can you really say we have absolutely NO chance at all?
because they are better than you

did yall give the warriors a chance against the mavs? of course not....and that example is wayyyyyy exaggerated.
A) you apparently werent on NT last year. Ill admit I didnt, but there was a crap ton of people who said they would outside of Warrior fans.

B) your not the warriors

C) Even with your coach having previous experience as an assistant on the Spurs, you guys didnt even come CLOSE to taking a game from the Spurs. How in the blue hell do you think you are going to do so now? Because you added Ben Wallace and Wally Szeirahdflhasbasdlfheadaf?

That's all I'm sayin. Nobody in the league can stop him, whether you like it or not. And like he says, if he's playing, his team always has a chance to win.
unless you are playing the Spurs
roll.gif

so because a team is better than us gives us no chance at all to win? your theory is garbage

Hate to say it, but he was better when he was with the Wiz. He also knocked down the open shot and cut off passing lanes to pick up a bunch of steals. As soonas he left it seemed like his game went down hill.

As the Spurs proved in the finals last year, you send doubles to LeBron and the Cavs lose by at least 15.
If it's that easy how come your Lakers haven't done that the past how many times we've met?

Originally Posted by JDB1523

As the Spurs proved in the finals last year, you send doubles to LeBron and the Cavs lose by at least 15.
If it's that easy how come your Lakers haven't done that the past how many times we've met?

[table][tr][td]
NBA FINALS
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
SPURS vs. CAVALIERS
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Gm 1: SAS 85, CLE 76
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Gm 2: SAS 103, CLE 92
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Gm 3: SAS 75, CLE 72
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Gm 4: SAS 83, CLE 82
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]Doesn't look like any +15 losses to me.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

[table][tr][td]
NBA FINALS
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
SPURS vs. CAVALIERS
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Doesn't look like any wins to me

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

[table][tr][td]
NBA FINALS
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
SPURS vs. CAVALIERS
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

No fifteen point losses true but EVERY single one of those games were blowout status...whether the final score shows it or not the cavs had no chance inany of the games last year

motion to ban stringer from any cavs/larry hughes/lebron posts...dude is nothin but a hater and a troll

Larry Hughes fooled alot of people during his last season with the Wizards aka his contract year. But I do agree, his signing with Cleveland was a bad fit.

Originally Posted by belle155

motion to ban stringer from any cavs/larry hughes/lebron posts...dude is nothin but a hater and a troll
Larry Hughes plays for THE CHICAGO BULLS.

If y'all want to threadjack this and turn it into a Cavs thread; I can't really do anything about that.

Motion to ban Belle for posting this sort of douche baggery

qq8whz.jpg

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by reazson

eyes.gif
^^ all your post are straight up ignorant

How is it ignorant?
How many times did the Cavs beat the Spurs?

laugh.gif

Don't worry, I'll wait.........

laugh.gif

Why are you so happy that the Spurs beat the Cavs in the first place? Your acting like the Cavaliers are lucky and don't deserve anything. Just becausewe have rebuilt our team better than yours doesn't give you justice to mock ours for not winning a game in the Finals. Bottomline is, you're a Bullsfan, and you're bitter because your favorite team aint doing nothing but praying that their young players are going to do things in the future.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by belle155

Larry Hughes plays for THE CHICAGO BULLS.

If y'all want to threadjack this and turn it into a Cavs thread; I can't really do anything about that.

Motion to ban Belle for posting this sort of douche baggery

qq8whz.jpg

roll.gif
I'm still waiting on an explanation for this picture...

Is that actually him?

wow, if sixers got tmac...it woulda been a tmac and iverson duo! surely he woulda made it past the lakers that year...or was it the year prior(previous?)

Back
Top Bottom