Larry Hughes..

I will not go as far as to say Larry is a joke, it's just that he did not fit in Cleveland. With someone as skilled a talented as James, the Cavs neededsomeone who could shoot and Larry is a slasher not a shooter. This is now his 5th team and I believe he is a finished product. I think he is solid but for himto be at his best, he needs to play with a more traditional PG and be allowed to play his game.

Originally Posted by Officer Andre

Yea, so Stephen A cost us McGrady and a ping pong ball cost us Duncan
roll.gif

Dude took it waaaaayyyyyyyy back wit this one

I really hope you Bulls fans don't think this trade made your team that much better, Deep down y'all just wanted more PT for Ty and Noah, and what is that gonna accomplish? They are also offensively inept, besides the fact that they can probably catch lobs.

and Cavs fans are lying to themselves if they think that Ben Wallace and Joe Smith are going to be enough to get you past the Celtics

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think Hughs will play better in Chicago....he might actually earn SOME of the money he's getting.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I really hope you Bulls fans don't think this trade made your team that much better, Deep down y'all just wanted more PT for Ty and Noah, and what is that gonna accomplish? They are also offensively inept, besides the fact that they can probably catch lobs.

and Cavs fans are lying to themselves if they think that Ben Wallace and Joe Smith are going to be enough to get you past the Celtics

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

facts/thoughts as to why you think this?

cavs wont have any trouble with the celts, sorry.

the only team on our radar is the pistons.

Originally Posted by reazson

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

facts/thoughts as to why you think this?

Ben has been on the decline since his days in Detroit and post career average lows last season.

It gonna be real interesting to see how he plays alongside Varejao

theyre gonna be beasts in the post. i dont know if you are a celts fan or a cavs hater but trust that no one in cleveland fears the celtics. they havent provenanything. yeah they can beat up on the rest of the east, but thats not impressing anyone. detroit is the only test we will face in the east.

beasts in the post may be a little bit of a stretch but ben definitely helps us and it showed in the first game tonight

It was the Grizzlies. Cavs fans should still be proud they have Wallace and Smith. I think both players will help them emerge from the East again. Never betagainst Lebron.

Clev def wasn't the right place for Larry Hughes to have gone to, making his way to Chicago will be a better fit for his style of game. He seems to workbetter in a system full of other guys who can control the ball, and score well. AKA the Wizards.

This will also give him the opportunity to show his better side of his game as well, Defense.

Ya'll Cavs fans kill me...I just got done arguin with a dude on another board talking bout the Cavs can beat ANYONE in the league in a 7 game series. Itwas the GRIZZLIES! Calm down...your team is not championship caliber...Lebron on your team or not. No way will you guys fluke out of the East again.

^We could beat anyone but SA and PHX in a 7 game series before the trade, why not now?

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^We could beat anyone but SA and PHX in a 7 game series before the trade, why not now?

roll.gif
roll.gif
Seriously you think ya'll would beat ANY of the rest of the playoff teams inthe west in a 7 game series? Based on what, the regular season? We see how well that worked out for you guys last year?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chikickz

It was the Grizzlies. Cavs fans should still be proud they have Wallace and Smith. I think both players will help them emerge from the East again. Never bet against Lebron.

That's all I'm sayin. Nobody in the league can stop him, whether you like it or not. And like he says, if he's playing, his team always has achance to win.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Teams that would win a 7 game series against the Cavs:

Lakers, Mavericks, Jazz, Spurs, Rockets, Suns, Hornets, Celtics, Pistons.

You're seriously killing me with this. The Cavs are 32-24 in the weak !+! east. I honestly don't take any team in the east seriously right now besidesthe Pistons and Celtics, MAYBE the Magic. Hell I'd take the Magic over the Cavs. Cavs fans think their team is serious now that they have Ben, Joe Smith,Delonte West and Wally Sczerbiak? Congrats on dominating the Grizzlies, which you are expected to do easily if you are an elite team.

Now I'd never count the Cavs out in the playoffs simply because they have Lebron, but I wouldn't be shocked to see them lose a 7 game series againstany of the teams I mentioned above.

Losing in a 7 game series to the Lakers, Mavs, Suns, Rockets, Hornets, Celtics, Spurs, or Pistons is no slouch.

The Cavs are contenders in the East. The NBA finals will be dictated by matchups. The Cavs matchup against many teams in the West. They're now built tobeat the Spurs.

Originally Posted by chikickz

Losing in a 7 game series to the Lakers, Mavs, Suns, Rockets, Hornets, Celtics, Spurs, or Pistons is no slouch.

The Cavs are contenders in the East. The NBA finals will be dictated by matchups. The Cavs matchup against many teams in the West. They're now built to beat the Spurs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jesus, It amazes me how much Cavs fans hype up their +%%!@+ team. Cavs in West = no playoffs, sorry. No way you guys can beat the Rockets, Lakers, Jazz,Hornets, or even the Warriors for that matter. As the Spurs proved in the finals last year, you send doubles to LeBron and the Cavs lose by at least 15.

smh.gif

All us cavs are saying is that we CAN beat those teams in a series, how you can you really say we have absolutely NO chance at all?

did yall give the warriors a chance against the mavs? of course not....and that example is wayyyyyy exaggerated.

Back
Top Bottom