Larry Hughes..

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by reazson

eyes.gif
^^ all your post are straight up ignorant

How is it ignorant?
How many times did the Cavs beat the Spurs?

laugh.gif

Don't worry, I'll wait.........

laugh.gif

Why are you so happy that the Spurs beat the Cavs in the first place? Your acting like the Cavaliers are lucky and don't deserve anything. Just because we have rebuilt our team better than yours doesn't give you justice to mock ours for not winning a game in the Finals. Bottomline is, you're a Bulls fan, and you're bitter because your favorite team aint doing nothing but praying that their young players are going to do things in the future.

Oh hell no!!!!

indifferent.gif

Rebuilt?!?!?!

With who!?!?!?!?!!

I know you're not talking about Luke Jackson

laugh.gif

These Cavs fans got alot of nerve

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by reazson

eyes.gif
^^ all your post are straight up ignorant

How is it ignorant?
How many times did the Cavs beat the Spurs?

laugh.gif

Don't worry, I'll wait.........

laugh.gif

Why are you so happy that the Spurs beat the Cavs in the first place? Your acting like the Cavaliers are lucky and don't deserve anything. Just because we have rebuilt our team better than yours doesn't give you justice to mock ours for not winning a game in the Finals. Bottomline is, you're a Bulls fan, and you're bitter because your favorite team aint doing nothing but praying that their young players are going to do things in the future.

Oh hell no!!!!

indifferent.gif

Rebuilt?!?!?!

With who!?!?!?!?!!

I know you're not talking about Luke Jackson

laugh.gif

These Cavs fans got alot of nerve

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cavs fans are officially THE WORST.

They took the title from the suns fans.

I don't blame them for being such homers. The town of Cleaveland has nothing in it but Lebron James. The cavs don't even count. The only thing worthyof mention in cleavelad is Lebron James.

Nice spelling son ^

Fine product of the New York school system indeed.

C L E V E L A N D

not Cleaveland or cleavelad

Remember when Larry Hughes was voted All-Defense NBA first team. LOL. How has much has this guy fallen?

Originally Posted by belle155

Nice spelling son ^

C L E V E L A N D

laugh.gif

Belle, grasping at straws, calling dudes out on spelling andpunctuation

I'm surprised he didn't use the...

"I know you are, but what am I?"

argument

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice spelling son ^

C L E V E L A N D

nahh homey i actually did it on purpose. If i wanted to spell it correctly i obviously would have seen why cleaveland had a red underline on it. My firstimpression would have been since it had a lower case c. but if u look at the first time i wrote cleaveland, you'll notice that it's capitalized. Iwould have fixed it if i wanted to spell it the right way. But your city does not deserve proper spelling.

and the second time i wrote it, i decided that cleaveland should not be considered to be a proper noun, and therefore it does not deserve to be capitalized
laugh.gif

All us cavs are saying is that we CAN beat those teams in a series, how you can you really say we have absolutely NO chance at all?
Ofcourse they CAN beat any team in a series. Just like any other team in the NBA COULD beat any team in a series.

motion to ban stringer from any cavs/larry hughes/lebron posts...dude is nothin but a hater and a troll
Larry Hughes plays for THE CHICAGO BULLS.

If y'all want to threadjack this and turn it into a Cavs thread; I can't really do anything about that.

Motion to ban Belle for posting this sort of douche baggery

qq8whz.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...U just destroyed this dude, that wasnt even right

Nice spelling son ^

C L E V E L A N D

apparently this is what the fine city of Cleveland produces:

306194693.jpg

here's a hint, im not talking about the girl on the left

^^ LOOOOOL...well the trade is goin to let ty thomas and noah get more playing time...and hopefully a top 5 pick...which hopefully lands beasley, eric gordon,rose, or bayliss...hell maybe even blake griffin...we need a scorer down low and and somebody who will be more then just a normal or serviceable NBA playerbecause honestly thats all we have

Wow I guess Larry was right, he's got 29 off the bench tonight. Maybe that Cavs system wasn't for him after all.

larry playin better, cant hate on that

Roles and systems are EVERYTHING in the NBA, unless your a SUPERSTAR. Then everything revolves around YOU. But you can't fluke your way into doingwhat LH did those last TWO YEARS (dudes talk like he averaged 8 ppg the previous year and then went to 23,6, 6 in the contract year), you have to actually havethe skill to put in the work. A guy who "sucks" can't do that. But he is not a spot-up shooter type of guy you can just have stand around theperimeter to fires up a shot every 3 minutes. It's not gonna turn out well, and it didn't. This trade was done because he forced their hand. Hestarted jacking shots the previous couple of weeks and reminded the league of his ability to score the ball and create. Not just with LH, but you guys need torealize that guys who have years like that don't lose that ability. The change of scenery and production are not unrelated between WAS and CLE..... SYSTEMS people, peace!

Back
Top Bottom